How much Peruvian Torch?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by paintballer687, May 3, 2005.

1. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Exactly, and being the up-standing American citizen that rabbit is, he'd never sell it for the purpose of human consumption. Answering your questions would be like saying "Yea, it's sold for human consumption."

2. Reddeve

Reddeve Member

My bad

3. angerton

angerton Member

And asking the question sounds either like:

Hey, look at me, I'm a cop!
    or
    Wow... I really don't pay attention to what I post!

No offense, really. Just common sense here.

4. Reddeve

Reddeve Member

5. angerton

angerton Member

"No offense, really. Just common sense here."

You directly asked a vendor for consumption information.

What kind of response are you looking for? I went about saying it with respect to you, the least you could do is respond in kind. Theres nothing disrespectful about saying that you weren't paying attention to the way your post sounded.

6. Reddeve

Reddeve Member

I use forums like this one for info, and that is what I was trying to get. Yes rabbit is a vendor and advertises all over this forum. If rabbit was so worried that he was going to get caught selling peruvian torch for consumtion he wouldn't be posting on a physcadelic cacti forum giving advice on how to take the cacti. Trying to say that I don't use common sense or that I'm a cop is offensive. No big deal, I really don't care...I just had to retaliate

7. rabbit801

rabbit801 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

8. mescalitoloco

mescalitoloco Member

I have personally experienced the effects of 100grams of pure green flesh from the Peruvian Torch. Absoluely wonderful! An experience to remember.
    Average dose is 15-20g.

There is a good source for dried green flesh powder incense and this can be obtained by logging on to mindzeyecreationz.com. You will get pure green lesh and none of the white stuff from the middle of the cacti. Remember...these products are not sold for human consumption.
    I also believe there are certain health benefits to this cacti. I feel it cleanses the colon, gall bladder and liver. I do not feel that there is anything toxic in this plant at all.
    Thanks