How much is Trump really worth?

Discussion in 'Politicians' started by Visexual, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

If ALL you see is the hateful left you're likely suffering from tunnel vision.

scratcho, lode and ncbumpkin like this.
  2. Other than give a tax break to the richest people in this country and judges that will overturn Roe vs Wade, what has he actually accomplished?

scratcho, stormountainman and MeAgain like this.
  3. True

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Best we can do is invite them to do it and encourage them. If they refuse its really on them. Worst we can do is steep down to such a level (as plenty of Trump haters also do)

ncbumpkin likes this.
  5. lode

lode Banned

Everything he's done other than the tax cuts and court appointments will not outlast past January 2021, because he's objectively awful at being president even if you're a republican.

2017-2019 was the least productive Congress in 165 years. The one bright note about Trump is he really hasn't done that much which can't be easily un-done.

Why the GOP Congress will be the most unproductive in 164 years

ncbumpkin likes this.
  6. onceburned

onceburned Banned

I know you don't mean that, you look like a nice republican girl to me. if someone who owns a business gets taxed too much it makes them not want to support their labor force. and they don't have the money to expand or hire more people. after all it is THEIR business, they built it from the ground up. true you don't have to work for them, but if you don't have the determination to start something of your own, if you want to eat, you have to work for someone else. that's the way the world works. unless you support laws that say we all must support the deadbeats. I like what john smith said " no work , no eat "

7. I stopped reading your post after you said nice..

scratcho, MeAgain and stormountainman like this.
  8. lion1978

lion1978 The King

A strange and complicated love/hate then hate/love and probably amny more times relationship with Kim Jung Un.

Asmodean and ncbumpkin like this.
  9. onceburned

onceburned Banned

:)

10. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

You ask how much is he worth? Well … I say no more than spit.

Visexual and ncbumpkin like this.
  11. stormountainman

The only things he does well is kiss up to Putin and some white supremacists.

scratcho, Okiefreak and ncbumpkin like this.
  12. stormountainman

I wish I could find a smart woman like you here in Indiana, or Nebraska, or Colorado. I just don't want a Republican one. They tend to be fat and only watch FOX News.

ncbumpkin likes this.
  13. Once the member posted that I look like a nice Republican girl to him, I knew the rest of his post wouldn't be worth reading..I also found that first remark he said to me to be very condescending, as well..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2019
  14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Liberalism will fuck you up worse than meth

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

onceburned likes this.
  15. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I actually like this girl who reminds me of the chick with the hairy armpits... In fact I wouldn't be surprised if she (the girl I like) doesn't shave! :)

Anyway, @6-eyed shaman do you think the girls are expressing themselves, rebelling against their parents/society, both, or neither/none of the above? :D

I'm interested to know because I used to be really put out by lesbians and rebelliousness, but I've sort of taken a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" approach to these sorts.

Typically I go for model looking girls, but I think your "liberals" are kind of cute! :p

16. onceburned

onceburned Banned

geez, that's what happens to you when you turn lib ? nose rings, pit hair, and tats ? I can see the nose ring maybe ( that's where the chain hooks on) :)

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

three out of four look happier in their "liberal" pictures.

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont get it.
    Dying your hair blue and having tattoos makes you liberal now?

I'll have to tell my conservative friends so they can get their tats removed and dye their hair back.

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Without liberalism, we'd be living like they were in the 1800s. Liberalism means not only accepting change , but attempting to affect change for the benefit of the citizens. Conservatism means --leave issues, leave society, leave law, and most anything else as they are. Reward the rich, fuck the working people. And right at this point in time, it means turning a blind eye to the constitutional transgressions of a monumentally unfit person to lead this country or anything else. His businesses have failed, he's cheated most everyone that did not have the foresight to recognize that he is a con man with a criminal family, a rude lying toddler who is obviously mentally ill and totally unrepentant for his 15000 lies that continue also to this very day. I suppose the USA will survive this prick, but it is going to take a while to undue all the harm that he has done and is doing. And now--hopefully and finally--the citizens will see just what republicans/conservatives care about. It's neither the rule of law nor the constitution.

20. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

How does dying ones hair, letting armpit hair grow, humans of the same sex loving each other affect your life, Mr onceburned? Or anything else that humans other than you do, without harm to others?

Okiefreak and stormountainman like this.