How much do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by TreePhiend, May 16, 2004.

1. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Do you keep smoking once you break though? I usually stop after breaking though just because I feel no need to be higher and I always feel somewhat uncomfortable. What happens if you keep smoking after a break though?

2. redgreenvines

redgreenvines Member

Yesterday I set up my pipe and then took a bit out.

I was in a chair in my wife's sewing room, she was to be my sitter.
    before ignition, she commented that I seem to be doing this every day i.e. too often. so that set up a bit of frission.

As I ignited she went into the next room to pin some fabric together which she was planning to sew.

After letting my breath out I repackaged my smoking kit and noticed a bit of sloppiness, so I did it twice.

broad daylight in a sunny room.
    my mind followed her into the next room and became the tensed (pins rustling sound accompanying) body of argument as if to defend myself of accused salvia overruse, and I had to repeatedly defuse my underlying disagreeability.

meantime the light was beautiful, and the shadowplay of leaves on the wall was beautiful as I was defusing my underlying anger that seemed to have wandered intothe next room with the rustling pins.

meantime a green and yellow and black aztec face was forming just beyond the window panes where I would normally have seen the neighbours trees, it was rising from the sill, and still I was letting go of my tension.

the pipe package was put away and I heard my wife still fiddling with pins in the draughting room and again I softened my anger which I now new was associated to he rustling of pins in a plastic jar.

the aztec mask was still steady (though fading) at the windowsill and the shadows of plants were ecstatic.

Then my sitter returned and we continued our nice sunday afternoon (the effects wearing off gently). the aztec visitor returned to the trees whence he appeared.

The amount I smoked was perfect in my mind. level 4 - visionary, enough to work with but not so much that the effect was difficult to work with. I am glad I perceived before hand to take out the amount I did or I probably would have been into level 5 - which would have been OK, but that is more for a different environment than the sewing room.

sometimes I might take a second puff 20 minutes after one like this.
    sometimes I might wait several hours or days.
    it is such a short duration experience
    one could place it at any point in a weekend without driving.

3. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

chew...................better,,,,,,,

4. Plenco

Plenco Member

If I was to take a 10x extract and put it under my tounge or between my lip and gum like snuff and left it for an hour or so. Would I get some effects?

5. redgreenvines

redgreenvines Member

not really
    if you did take more than 10times what you would smoke and put it in a teabag
    (teabag quid) and chewed it (use a high quality bag or you will be chewing dust)
    you would get reasonable but milder effects. (kind of a waste of money)
    I reccommend having a bit of tequila in your mout at the same time, and when you can't hold it any more swallow. if you dribble on your clothing you will have bad green stains. (I already made all those mistakes)

ANYWAY salvinorin does not exactly dissolve very well, and crystals don't get absorbed, so you have to smash it up quite a bit with your teeth.

quidding fresh leaves is also a chewathon.
    anyway I find 10 times as much gives 1/2 the effect (level 5 goes to level3) but it lasts 5 times as long.
    so that makes it a total of 1/4 as good as smoking.

6. Plenco

Plenco Member

I guess i am just going to relax and do this in stages. I want this something that expands my mind and soul. Thank you all for your help. Does anyone know who on the net has the best quality Salvia? The stuff I have is from a local shop and I think the leaves have been enhanced using the "CRUDE" method and not the "STANDARDIZED" methond. Thanks again

Tony