How much do you enjoy sex??

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Hypado, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Hypado

Hypado Guest

How much do you enjoy sex?

comment and participate

2. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I voted, I'm a girl, I really like sex. Sex is mind-blowing for me. It's a rebellion against society's rules for women, it makes me different which I'm proud of, it's a huge stress-reliever, it's hedonistic, it's part of adult privileges, and it feels amazing.:sunny:

3. Spitfire67

Spitfire67 Guest

I voted I'm a girl and I really like sex! Sex is amazing with my boyfriend, great stress reliever for both of us since we lead very busy lives. He's traveling for a week and can't wait to get him home for some amazing lovin.

4. odonII

odonII O

150% most of the time. 200% on Sundays. Possibly 59% on Mondays.

5. odonII

odonII O

I'm a boy and consider myself a sex addict.

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I'm interested in several types of sexual acts but have only experienced a small amount of them & would like to try & add more variety to what I have now. I would like to enjoy more that I haven't yet. But I do enjoy most of the sexual things I do now most of the time.
    I get very jealous of those who have tried them & I ever haven't or cant.
    I'm an anal play addict & I'd prefer to give oral sex more often than vaginal intercourse - it just seems a lot more intimate. To have anal sex with a woman is also a fantasy I'd like to have come possible but only with someone that's of my preference & they want to give it a try as well.

7. rns4lyfe

rns4lyfe Guest

my ex isn't good in bed so I don't really like it. with the guy I used to mess around with, he was so concerned with doing multiple positions that I couldn't relax and enjoy how great it was... sigh

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

A lot.