How much DMT from 56 g Memosa?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by dmtnewb, Jan 17, 2009.

1. dmtnewb

dmtnewb Guest

Actually I have several questions.

* Difference between nn DMT and Ayahuasca Brew?

* How much nn DMT can I make from 56 grams inner root bark mimosa hostilis?
    I'm using this method: http://www.dmttrip.com/Testimonials.html

* Can I have, later in life, have flashbacks from using either nn DMT or Ayahuasca? (flashbacks similar to people who used LSD)

* What is Naphtha and where do I get that?

* What is Sodium Hydroxide and where do I get that?

Also, any of the plants used I can grow on my balcony with medium to little care? I live in Miami, and balcony gets sun.

2. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

can't help you yet...

3. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

nap you can get at hard ware store. sodium hydroxide is lye look on e-bay. as for yield depends on plant matter quality. you wont have flash back. use deemsters alot and dose freaquently with no issues.

4. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

1) ayahuasca is typically a mixture of nn, dmt and an maoi. sometimes it contains 5-meo-dmt. the main difference is ayahuasca is eaten, not inhaled

5. samson smith

samson smith Banned

[FONT=&quot]DMT is the psychoactive chemical and Ayahuasca is most important nutritional supplement by replacing the lost DMT in the brain. [/FONT]

6. theprosperone

theprosperone Member

What are you even talking about? Re-read your sentence and realize you made no sense at all.

NN Dmt when vaporized and inhaled is very intense and lasts 5 to 15 minutes for the main effects of the drug. Ayahuasca is DMT + Harmala/Harmaline alkaloids in a brew which you drink, the effects last 2 to 5 hours and are a bit less intense than vaporization. Ayahuasca refers to the Ayahuasca vine(cappi) which only contains the maoi but it also refers to the whole brew, which contains two plant that have an maoi + Dmt. So that is why you'll run into confusion about the exact definition of Ayahuasca, it means more than one thing.

You will not get flashbacks and you won't get them from LSD either, false drug myths run rampant.

If you're planning an extraction, you should be working with a tek that can point you in the right direction for what you're looking for. Otherwise, I'd wager the tek is a little incomplete in terms of the directions for you to be working from anyway. Usual yields for a properly performed extraction would be around 1%, so about a half a gram of Dmt from 56g of bark.