How Much Did Your Pet Cost?

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by maryjanegirl_2005, Apr 27, 2007.

1. mums the word

mums the word Member

I got my Rottwieler when she was 14 weeks old, she was the last one and the person who had her was moving and couldn't take her with him.
    So i got her for £250, instead of £500

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

My mutt was given to me as a puppy after I did a half oz of blow with the guy who had him . . . .

3. Morganna

Morganna Member

We picked up Holly's mom to get her spayed for someone. It turned out we were a bit too late. We kept her until she had the kittens ans Holly's been with me ever since.

4. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

Got my cat for free from a Walmart parking lot. There was a lady sitting there with the tailgate down, and inside was a cage with four Turkish Angora kittens. Mine was sitting in the corner, in the catbox, looking up at me.

"Thats my boy" I says to myself.

Now he's two years old come Halloween. Black, with faint highlights along his belly. Hansome young man too.

Well... he's not the man he "used" to be. :) $200 later anyway.

x

5. HT2a-portal

HT2a-portal Member

our cat didn't cost us anything except for all the cat food and treats and catnip she loves catnip makes her crazy, but one day a straycat walked up to our porch with a bunch of kittens and well we just took the cutest one in. :)

6. loveingpeacenotwar

loveingpeacenotwar Member

$15 each my 4 rabbits other 3 free and my dog cost $115 and my fish $5.

7. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

3 of our bunnies are rescues and were therefore technically "free", although we donated about 20 pounds each time to the shelters etc...The other 3 are from a pet shop, because my partners ex bought 2 of them, and one just really caught our eye at the time. They were about 25 pounds each. Yeah, we have 6 house rabbits, 2 are babies...yikes

8. dreadlochness

dreadlochness is a warrior.

$125 for my kitten, plus $300 to the apartment complex to let me have the little bugger.

9. dready_kolo

dready_kolo Banned

My leopard gecko cost £35

10. Relic

Relic Coming Unhinged

Bitty my oldest dog cost me $10.00 at first all the wanted was the money back on the first round of shots. 3mos later she got sick and cost me $3,000 2years ago she collapse a disk in his neck when she fell off the bed chasing the mailman and costed us another $1,00.
    My bird casted $250.00 he is an Africa ringneck parakeet (smaller talking parrot about the size of a cockatiel but with a hardbeak instead of a soft on.
    The beaqrded dragon cost together w/gcage around $300.00.
    My rabbit costed $20.00
    The cats all just came to us free by showing up at the house.
    The other 2 dogs were free.