How much clothing do you own?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by slartibartfas0815, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Honestly, I owned alot of clothes. Since adopting a more naked at home approach, I don't need as many outfits, jeans etc.
    So, I read where if you haven't worn something in the last six months, you should consider donating it . So, recently, that's what I did. I went through all my closets, drawers, etc and I donated more than half of all the clothes I own to a local Christian ministry. I chose them because they give clothes away to people in need, as opposed to selling them to those who need help.
    I felt good about doing this and now, much to my girlfriends dismay, I don't go clothes shopping with them every week at our local mall.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  2. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

Work clothes, some casual clothes, no underwear, stopped that many years ago. as little as I can get by with.

NudistTed likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Just Splashed Out And Bought 8 T-Shirts.........I Was Down To 4 All Of Which Were Starting

To Fall Apart In The Wash....:unamused:... I Don't Know Why I Found Myself In That Position.......I Guess

It's Just That I Hate Shopping In Clothing Shops.......OR.....Maybe It's Because I'm

A "Tight-Ass"....... :D

Cheers Glen.

slartibartfas0815 and NudistTed like this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, if that's where you're storing your shirts i can imagine they would fall apart.

Irminsul and GLENGLEN like this.
  5. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I own just enough clothes to get by with if needed

slartibartfas0815 likes this.
  6. A few skirts and blouses for work. . some jeans and shorts for after work..

7. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

I have a ragged jeans, an old worn out t-shirt and a holey sweatshirt. Plus two boxer shorts. Enough for me cause I work from home. And there me and my gf are mostly just in underwear (or not even that). :)

Daretobare likes this.
  8. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

When I moved a lot of my clothing was misplaced. Over time I brought clothes to make up for what was gone.
    Just recently most of my misplaced clothes were located. And now I truly have more then I ever had before. So I am now slowly thinning them out

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so where did your clothes go? did you just never unpack a bunch of boxes or something?

10. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

A lot of the clothes got " lost " in transit. Where they were for a few years I do not really know for sure but I suspect that they were placed in a warehouse or storage unit Each case had my name and address on it. None of them seem to have been cut open. They just showed up one day on my porch. The funny part of it, if you want to call it that. is that I had forgotten about them. Since it had been a few years. I had used my camper for a while to store some of the extra items . And I guess I just assumed that they were in there and I just did not see them.

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I have a closet full of clothes. I've got dress clothes, casual, and gym. There are PJs in the armoire…