how much can i eat

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by chris, May 24, 2004.

1. chris

chris Member

would eating 7 grams be a bit overboard?

i want to get real high off some brownies or butter on toast

2. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

7 grams of what? Schwagg, mids, dank?

3. nesta

nesta Banned

7g is overboard regardless of type unless your a really hardened old smoker...

whatever would be the equivalent of about 2 joints should be good per person...so about .75g-1.5g depending on quality and tolerance...gotta cook it...takes a long time to come on, so don't smoke until about two hours after eating it at least...

4. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

All of a sudden everybody wants to eat their pot.

5. nesta

nesta Banned

why not? its nice...

6. blazer326

blazer326 Member

I find that eating pot does nothing for me even if it's high mids sensimillia or whatever.

7. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I wasn't questioning anything. I was just making a statement.

Possibly considering trying it out for myself.

8. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

You have to know how to cook it properly. Eating a quarter would definitely get you high. I would suggest not eating that much if it's good bud. That would be a waste.

9. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

ya dude u dont need to eat a quarter ounce...

the high is sposed to be real intense from eating it alone, i dont think ull need an xtra push

10. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

they call us pot smokers for a reason-cuz your supposed to smoke the fuckin' shit!!!!!!!!

11. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Well God Forbid that he wants to try something new; we can't be doing that here, now can we? [​IMG]

12. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

How are you eating it though? Are you just eating it raw? Or are you making some canna-butter to put in brownies/cookies?

13. nesta

nesta Banned

you certainly do not have to cook it any particular way so long as you understand what you can and can not do with marijuana in order to get effects from eating it...you can't extract significant enough amounts of psychoactives with just water to get anything from it, so tea won't likely do anything for you. you can't eat it raw, but you can come up with a plethora of treats to make other than just brownies or weed butter....either get some way of extracting the drugs during/after cooking (fats, oils, alcohol) or keep the weed in solid form but just have it broken up in the stuff you made (like many people do with brownies)...

14. nesta

nesta Banned

the high is MUCH different when you eat it. much more of a rushing, rollercoaster effect....much more body buzz....rather narcotic in nature, even....creeps up on you like a madman...easy to overdo it.

i've eaten it once and didn't realize how hard it would actually hit me...made a brownie with about a gram of mids in it, and before i'd come up all the way i smoked two joints. when it finally stopped fucking around and hit me full force, it eventually overwhelmed me and a went upstairs to pass out and sleep for like 6 hours in the middle of the day. it sucked because of that, but if i'd not smoked as well i would have been fine and had a marvelous time...it was a very nice high for a while...

its a fuckin trip to be getting higher and higher slowly but to not be smoking anything

15. chris

chris Member

yea a quarter wouldnt be a good idea i donno what i was thinking

wouldnt want to waste 40 to 60 bucks on one day anyway
    ill just waste 30 and do an eighth