How many Xanax?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by SLAMDNK123, May 31, 2004.

1. SLAMDNK123

SLAMDNK123 Member

I acquired 6 Xanax pills today and I was wondering how many would be safe and what exactly the effects would be. I don't know what size they are for sure, but they are little blue ovals with "G3721" printed on one side. I think they might be 1 mg. Like how many would I have to take to get an effect similar to about 10-15mg of Vicodin?

2. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

You're right, they are 1 mg. Just take one to be safe. But I don't think you will be getting any affects similar to Vicodin. Xanax is a benzodiazepine used to relieve anxiety and nervousness and helps to treat panic attacks.

Vicodin is a painkiller, completly different. Just expect to be more sleepy after you take them than vicodin.

3. SLAMDNK123

SLAMDNK123 Member

Thanks!

Alright, new question. Could I just take 1 mg of Xanax and be able to play it off in front of people? Like could I just take one and be able to be in the same house as my parents without them suspecting anything?

4. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

Most likely. If you feel yourself gettin a little tipsy just go to your room.

5. mustangman88lx

mustangman88lx Member

ive ate 12 purple footballs at once and was fine, i dont even get high unless i eat at least 3-4

6. NoOne

NoOne Member

What exactly is the "high" you get from xanax? or klonopin for that matter? What's it comparable too? Everytime I try to achive a "high" from xanax I fall asleep almost immediately.

7. PhotoGra1

PhotoGra1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

12mg of Xanax is a huge dose! Pretty much, the "high" form Xanax, Klonopin, etc, is sleepiness. Some people really enjoy forcing themselves to stay awake during it. You will be very, very relaxed, very laid back. 1mg should be PLENTY. The normal starting dose is 0.25 to 0.5mg.

8. sPiNtHeDiSc

sPiNtHeDiSc Member

yea if they are 1mg tablebts just take 1 or 2...i took 2mg and i just felt really drunk and tired.

9. gointocalifornia

gointocalifornia Member

hey be careful xanax are highly addictive!!

10. McJesus

McJesus Member

Zanies just knock me out. I took 8 .25mg pills and relaxed on my bed and the next thing I know it's the morning. I was like, "huh?"

11. Nosferatu

Nosferatu Member

Take as many as you want as long as you're not drinking. You'll be really relaxed and slow and it makes it hard to get around without stumbling/falling/etc. Other than that it'll just put you to sleep.