How many women like to look at the nudist guys

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by sportyguy, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthrax1974

anthrax1974 Members

we are an indian couple that have been extensively on nude beaches across the world. My wife definitely likes to check out nude guys..she is particularly fascinated by guys without foreskins, with penis piercings and bald dicks. her favorite is to watch guys waking out of the surf - their penises bobbing about. this makes her really horny and we have great sex later. We once went nude with another like-minded couple - saw a couple of guys obvisouly putting on a show and sporting erections. my mate's wife liked the show too and couldnt stop staring. My understanding is that most women like to see nude guys apart from their husbands or boyfriends.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't look at naked men.

There's a lot of nudists that swim around das Externsteine in which I visit on a regular basis. I'd say maybe 70% of the time there are nudist bathers from dead cold of winter to the warmth of summer. These aren't traditional nudists though and they aren't getting a kick out of what they're doing, Externsteine is our holy place for us traditional pagans and heathens.

"Holy", the word holy in the context of old Deutsch wasn't like, religiously holy. Holy to us is a term for holistic and the folk that dip nude are doing it for holistic reasonings.

So, when there are a male/female couple around, I am not uncomfortable.

I've been to nude swimming holes and beaches before and my experience is just a bunch of pervy dudes hiding behind rocks too shy and embarrassed to move because the young lasses might see. :D I found the experiences uncomfortable because I find that the undertone of these types of nude spots is sexual and not cleansing so to speak. Whereas Externsteine is purely cleansing. Mind you, Externsteine isn't advertised for nudity or nudists, it's something the heathens do, not anybody else.

3. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

I love naked people, all naked people, always look, why not :) That being said I'm comfortable myself being seen as well. It doesn't have to be sexual at all either, nudity and sex two different things and in the end I am just a person that appreciates the human form in all of it loveliness :)

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  4. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

In my experience it entirely depends on the lady, some like to look, others don't.
    Of those who do look they prefer to see a generally fit guy, rather than an unfit guy with a big penis.
    Ladies are much more subtle when looking than men are. The OP mentioned 2 girls moving to get a better view. That's more normal for ladies who want to keep looking, moving once to get a better view, rather than men who just follow ladies about and come across as perverts.
    As for erections, if a lady likes to look then generally they'll like to see it erect, but they're also interested in why, is it because the guy is admiring her, or because someone else is having that effect on him.
    Also, ladies are much more sincere when caught looking, a smile just means they like what they see and is not a sexual invitation. If a lady starts a conversation it's just friendly and may or may not lead to something, whereas if a guy starts a conversation it's usually because he's thinking about sex.

5. CaptainR

CaptainR Members

While on the nude beach in St Maarten I have not only had women look {mostly non nudist cruise ship women) at me, I have had many, many, women come and take a picture with me by the rocks a Pedro's. I have never said no.

6. rockwood

rockwood Members

St Maartin is a must do for everynudist. I would also throw in St Barth's too. It's a 6 pack to which I don't have is what gets my wife attn first and a nice ass secondly.
    Yes she looks at guys and hey I want her too. Looking is fun so honey have at it.

7. Ronudist

Ronudist Old Fat Guy

I have soft of a problem with that. Not in looking, just in me. I'm overweight, I and I have the disappearing dick syndrome, and it bothers me. I'm not exactly well endowed anyways, and maybe I have an exibitionist side, but I would enjoy having my dick show, but it's not exactly sexual. It's just that most of the guys got something to show, I'd like to as well. And if theres a women or guy looking, fine by me. Maybe it's a vulnerability issue, but I think more guys like having something to show than women. Thing is to, I LOVE the feel of the sun on my dick and balls if I pull it out and hold it, but it course You can't do that at a nudist venue. However, there is good news. Been losing weight, and it's starting to come out on its own !

GLENGLEN likes this.
  8. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Keep on losing weight. I lost nearly 30 pounds a few years back and it really made a difference. I don’t want to go back. I watch my weight within pounds now. Keep up the good work.
    About nudity: There are all shapes and sizes. Be happy in your own skin.

NudistTed likes this.
  9. Ronudist

Ronudist Old Fat Guy

Oh sure, still losing. 120 lbs so far. Looking forward to the day my dick stays out on its own, ha ha. I got a line on a local nude swim. I've been to two nude events, ALL shapes and sizes, VERY friendly people. Big fat guy, and I NEVER felt more accepted.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  10. Panama Jack

W
    Ronudist Wow, Keep up the the great job losing weight. You are rewarding “your health” with every pound you lose.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

3 years on Irm you know you take a look.

12. Panama Jack

I can tell you, My wife is a retire ER nurse and has probably seen thousands. We are also nudist and yes she would look. However, she would not gawk or stare.
    Even prudes do it.

13. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I like seeing a guy that's in good shape and if he has a erection that's All the Better!

14. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

I've not been to a lot of nudist beeches but the one's I have been to there's hardly anyone in good shape, its kind of why I stopped going to them. But I do find it interesting looking at all the vast different shapes and sizes in both men and women.
    I have noticed though it seems like the big dicked guys tend to have a sort of peado or dead-brain look about them, and usually have skinny/toneless bodies. I don't think I've ever seen a fat man with a big droopy one haha.
    But that's the thing with dicks, you don't know how truly big they are when erect. When dicks are soft it depends on the temperature and how horny they're feeling.

Ronudist and NaturistJames like this.
  15. Angelic one

Angelic one Visitor

You bet I look :D

NaturistJames likes this.
  16. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

As a nudist guy I love the thought of women checking me out on the beach, have to admit its quite a turn on. Got speaking to a clothed dog walker on my local beach last year while I was nude and she just couldn't stop glancing down, it was a great feeling and have to admit it took a lot of self control not getting erect mid conversation.

17. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Haha, I like to keep myself in good shape if I can, nice to get appreciative looks on the beach ;)

NudistTed and Alice in SC like this.
  18. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I Bet You Do! ❤

19. Ronudist

Ronudist Old Fat Guy

Oh absolutely ! HATE to go back. Doing good though. I've lost a little over
    Well, I'd be lying if I said most all guys would like to be bigger, unless they're already there, especially at any nudist function, I mean, deep down inside, in their heart of hearts...they'd like bigger "parts", myself included.

IMHO, that is. Being a grower ain't so bad neither ! Brought a few smiles, here and there. : )

20. nldn

nldn Senior Member

My experience is that most women do not look.

21. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

fuck yeah sexy as

22. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Depends on the kinda guy...

23. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Actual photo of Irm and wife looking at the nudist guys.

[​IMG]

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.