how many/what types of sandwiches have you eaten today?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by nesta, Mar 20, 2008.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

haha speak n spell :D

2. redyelruc

redyelruc The Yard Man

Thailand does. It has a lot of places that cater for foreigners but I'm living in the boondocks and I don't like the pre-packed 'sandwiches' you get in the 7-11.

There's one with only sweetcorn, one with some kind of hairy thing that they say is some sort of precessed pork.

I stick to the local food.

Laos on the other hand has great french baguettes, everywhere.

3. nesta

nesta Banned

hmm...a corn sandwich...that could potentially be kind of good, but i've never had it and don't know....

sticking to regular local food may be the best bet, but then i dont know what authentic thai food is like so maybe the 7-11 is safer :p

4. nesta

nesta Banned

and pink floyd, one of my favorite games as a little kid was perfection, which was far more fun than a speak n spell or whatever the math thing was called.

POP! goes perfection!

[​IMG]

{sidenote: even with moderate safesearch on, google image turns up a lot of...errr..."adult" results when you search for simply "perfection" :X}

5. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

i love love love perfection!!!!! so intense!!!!!! :D

6. nesta

nesta Banned

really?! most people to whom i bring it up dont even remember it! but then again, you knew what a speak and spell was, so, you're cool and more likely to know and love perfection than most folks :D

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Thai foods fucking awesome. If you are going to let sandwiches per capita dictate where you will or won't go, then I don't understand you at all.

8. pink floyd

my mind is boggled... how could people not know Perfection?! all those shapes!!! and the threat of popping... oh god. my heart is beating just thinking about it. :D

9. nesta

nesta Banned

who said that would dictate where i would or would not go? i just love sandwiches. i'd go someplace which didnt have them, if i had a reason to go (even just curiosity)

but i wouldnt likely live someplace without sandwiches i liked if i had a choice not to. sounds more like a candidate for a vacation than an extended stay/home.

i've had a few "thai" dishes but i have no idea how they compare to authentic thai food. virtually no chinese restaraunts in the US serve chinese food as it is eaten in china, and i dont know if i can trust a thai restaraunt to be representative of legitimate thai cuisine.

i'm sure they have good food, i just am not sure what it is like!

if they dont have good sandwiches, i dont know if a place would be a good place for me to stay for a long time, unless i knew more about a place. and i know quite little about thailand.

10. nesta

nesta Banned

dont stress out over the popping! do you need a hug? :(

11. pink floyd

i definitely do :(

12. dudeman99

dudeman99 Member

dammmmnnnnn,
    its a sangwich not a sammich

13. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

[​IMG]

according to this woman ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ its a "sammie"

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

no sammiches, but a wonderful Naw-Ruz feast at wonderful III.

oh, and happy new year everybody. Naw-Ruz is Baha'i new year and also persian new year. being the spring equanox it's probably estarte's day or something too.

=^^=
    .../\...

15. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I rarely eat sandwiches. I didn't have one yesterday and I won't have one today.

16. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i ate one last night. i feel kinda nauseated now. might shoulda notta done that.

17. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

Oh...I'm sure you do...

18. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I havent eaten any sandwiches in a couple of days, the last one I ate was muenster cheese, spicy mustard, lettuce on toasted whole wheat. It was drunk and super hungry when I made it, so it tasted super yummy :)

19. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Ohh and I used to LOVE Perfection!! :D

20. nesta

nesta Banned

yum, that sounds good! but some pickles or onions or something would be tasty! and perfection is pretty badass. i should try and find one on ebay. or i wonder if its still made?