How many times have you masturbated in your life (so far)?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Jokerzilla, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

You might get a mouthful. The question is will you spit or swallow? :tonguewink:

Joe90 and Angela36 like this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Well beyond a million times.

Transguy likes this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

4. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

About 34,000 times. The number would be higher, but I reached puberty quite late, so I started regular frequent self-pleasure about 3 years after my male peers did.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    Joe90 likes this.
  5. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

About 30,000 estimated, 68 since Jan 1st, I've masturbated every day since I was 11 in 1959,

Joe90 likes this.
  6. Goander

Goander Members

Over 20K

7. Curious44

Curious44 Senior Member

33 years. On average 5 times min a week (but sometimes 5 times a day)

I'd say somewhere around the 50/60 thousand Mark

Rocket73 likes this.
  8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Thousands of times. If I include the times I received masturbations it’s close to 12,000 to 13,000. No way to guess better

Joe90 likes this.
  9. Lonelee

Lonelee Members

Been at it since 11 so.... 49 years. Around my early teens I kept a diary and marked an x on the day's page when I did it, some days there were two marks. It's funny but with sex I could do it four times a night, but with wanking by myself, twice hours apart was the limit.

Joe90 and Rocket73 like this.
  10. UlsterRob

UlsterRob Members

Started in 1971.
    That's 52 years.
    Call it once a day. Some days I skip but other days I go multiple times.
    365 days x 52 years= 18,980
    I'll bet that's not far off.

Thanks for asking!

Joe90 likes this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Well, you kept yourself busy. I tend not to judge people, but this amount of regular masturbation doesn't seem to allow you much time to sexually interact with others. Seems like an obsession to me.

Andy Schumer likes this.
  12. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Mmmmmmm, yeah, ok, ….. I have carried a masturbation diary with me ever since I started masturbating and entered the count each time.

mmmmmmm, quick mental math, …… mmmmmm, 4,013,638,555
    I kept all my semen in a couple of 45 gallon drums and the third one is about to start getting used

Joe90 and Harry7272 like this.
  13. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's good to read online.
    I've been told before that frequent masturbation can help reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
    Previously I chatted with friends, a medical couple (Dr and nurse) and a friend's wife who was a nurse.
    I like to talk about sexual things and get a buzz if/when knowledgeable people discuss it with me. (and then usually need to take myself off to their bathroom to cum).

In an early conversation, I understated the frequency with which I masturbate and they said I should cum more often, at least once a day ideally morning and night, for example, to keep my fluids fresh and clean.
    That's despite the fact that the body naturally re-absorbs unused fluids. (I'm pleased to be such a high achiever in something, with an 'average' for as long as I can remember, of 3-5 times a day). :D

And, in one of those chats with the couple I was advised to spend half a day or longer, once a week, masturbating with lube until I get as empty as possible.

The doctor said it is also important, to teach our partner how to masturbate us properly because that can achieve more than we can on our own. By properly, he described continual momentum of the wank/strokes until after the orgasm and ejaculation has ended. He said that some guys stop stroking and wait a few seconds before they spurt whilst others slow down with their strokes as they approach their orgasm. Apparently, if the wanking continues consistently throughout the orgasm, we will ejaculate more cum and so we will keep ourselves cleaner inside.

On a subsequent chat with the friend's wife (nurse), she agreed with that (the last paragraph) and she added that because we men have a lot of experience with our own cock, that if I had a male friend who I could speak to about it, the best thing would be to wank each other to emptiness or for that friend to teach my partner how best to do it to me. Unfortunately, I have not yet met a guy whom I felt able to chat to about it.

Joe90 and Sumbaljack like this.
  14. Deemed as Normal

Deemed as Normal Members

At age 33, I'd guess about 1,400 times.

15. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

I’m 65 and have been masturbating since I was around 10 years old so I’d say a Gazillion times

Happy Guy likes this.
  16. UlsterRob

UlsterRob Members

Since I first answered this question back on February 18th I've masturbated 25-27 times. This may not be headline news but where else can you openly tell the planet that you've masturbated 25-27 times since February 18th? Aren't penises great?!

17. Joe90

Joe90 Members

T
    His would make for a great avitar Captain thanks for posting it.

18. Joe90

Joe90 Members

A very nice post thank you.

19. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I lost count at 13, I am now 61.

20. gomark

gomark Member

Been a masturbator for 30 years averaging 3 wanks a day. That works out at 32,850 wanks
    Tried to work out how much time I've spent masturbating. Reckon I average 2 hours a day. That's a total of 30 days a year. Over 30 years I've spent nearly 3 solid years jerking my penis. Awesome!

Barefoot Scout and Joe90 like this.