How many times have you actually tripped?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by hondacrf150f1, Feb 12, 2009.

1. hondacrf150f1

hondacrf150f1 Member

I have tripped with salvia about 3-4 times and am thinking about trying it again. I have some pritty decent 25X right now. Anyway my question is, how many times have you tripped. And have you noticed any negative effects right after the trip, or any change in your mind.

as we all know halucinagenics can change poeple and perminently mess them up. Im wondering if salvia has any long term effects. And please be honest:)

2. eshu

eshu Member

the worse effect could be being frightened so much as not to ever touch salvia again; and that would be real bad cause salvia is magical :)

3. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

i love salvia. Best drug to meditate with in my opinion, thats why i do it. ive highest extract ive tried is 20x

4. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

5-20, and shit meself a good few times on the stuff.
    Much more brutal than other psychedelics imo.
    Hardly enjoyable either; until it wears off and you get those pleasant after effects.

5. captaindreadlock

captaindreadlock Member

probably 20 times. i really like salvia. sometimes its scary but i always learn something new. try talking to the entities they almost always talk back:)

happy trippin

6. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

i'm seriously missing the point on salvia.

7. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Once and most likely never again. I still have flashbacks to the trip occasionally and it freaks me out. I used to smoke out my bedroom window, but ever since smoking salvia there I can't do it without a complete feeling of dread and the beginning visions of the trip coming back when I'm in that spot. Nasty stuff. I prefer and have much greater respect for a clear mind after that experience.

8. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

I have tripped 10 to 20 times, I stopped counting after the 3rd time. I would say I have an after effect that last for a few minutes.. if I get a call or somebody tries to talk to me it better be important and make absolute sense or else I will go the fuck off and not even want to respond, and most likely either hang up on or walk away from who is doing the talking. I don't like getting kinda high off it, that feeling sucks, I would rather get blow out of the water then sit feeling like a clock hand that doesn't tick but still tocks.. if you know what I mean.

As for a full on change, no I am same ol' me, but even a sucka that finds him self enlightened knows that he wasn't changed at all really, but sees more clearly what has always been.

9. InterestedObserver

InterestedObserver Member

I've tripped around 5-10 times. 5-20 as a selection in the poll is a huge margin but, eh, whatever. I've had INTENSE trips twice, one of those being the one I wrote about on this site.

I have never had any negative feelings after smoking, the only "bad" feeling I would say that I get is that I'm upset that it's over. I love the experience of smoking SD. I love the taste in your mouth when you come out of it. It's all great.

I've heard some bad stories of course, but nothing has been that way for me.

10. Desos

Desos Senior Member

it feels like salvia trips multiply, they don't add.

11. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

haha, what is that? the new math? nice sig btw. :>