How many times does you edge while masturbating?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by BadBabesOnly, Aug 30, 2013.

1. BadBabesOnly

BadBabesOnly Guest

2. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

i just shake my head @ this forum sometimes.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Haha....yeah, some people kinda like like they just learned how their equipment works, huh?

4. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

not even that.. but this un-healthy obsession with it.

i mean this dude (spam accnt?) wants to jack off quick in another hour??

I'll go a week without physically jacking off sometimes. 3-4 days no problem. :sombrero:

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

He deleted his original post. Guess we hurt his feelings. ;)

And yeah, I know.. some people seem obsessed....which doesn't make sense to me unless you're 14 or something, but, whatever. :)

6. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Lol @ BadBabesOnly haha

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

?

8. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

What?

9. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

don't blatantly make fun of him. Me and Ammerican Terrorist did bad enough. :D

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VveVXPL6qcM"]Babes in Toyland - 1961 Full Movie - YouTube
    :)

11. nldn

nldn Senior Member

it varies

12. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Never counted. But my longest session was an "all nighter". I think i began rubbing at 9pm and when i saw the sun coming up I thought I better finish up and get some sleep. Over that 8 or 9 hour span I must have edged at least a couple times an hour, or more. I really should count the next time I get a full day to do nothing but savor the nasty side of the internet.

13. cabo

cabo Guest

I do it a lot, but I've never counted. Sometimes, I can't do it as many times as I would have liked to - it all depends on what I'm looking at while masturbating. But it's always a goal of mine to stretch out my sessions as long as possible.

14. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

What does that mean? What did his post originally say?

15. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I'm not sure if you actually mean that you don't know what 'edging' is, so please don't feel I'm being patronising if I answer. After all, it may also settle someone else's curiosity if they're unsure.

Unlike females, who are blessed with the ability to have multiple sequential orgasms, a man can usually only manage one per session. At which point he quickly loses his erection which quite often won't return until a reasonable amount of time has passed (the rest period). Even then, if the rest period isn't long enough, he will often remain 'spent' & find it difficult to reach a climax.

Under normal circumstances the duration of a masturbation session would only be very limited, so if he wants to extend the experience, whenever he senses he is approaching the edge of having a climax, he can try to use some self control by stopping entirely & allow a moment or two before reaching the point of no return to allow the surging to subside before returning to the session. Each time this is repeated is the number of times edged.

16. edgewalkernow

edgewalkernow Member

I love edging. I do it a lot when looking at erotic pictures online or chatting. Ofen most of my semen wil leak out without orgasm, but when I finally do orgasm it's powerful. Dry but powerful.

17. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

47 times exactly. Not one more or less.

18. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Once or twice, after that I want it to much to continue depriving myself from the pleasure.