How many times can you get high off an 1/8?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by WDYKAM, May 31, 2006.

1. Imaginenothing

Imaginenothing Member

an eighth last me about a day or less between 2 people.... godddd im a stoner.

2. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

no, it's not inhuman (and certainly not crap) to get high 50 times off an eighth.

here's how i do it:

first off, you need to be smoking very good weed. none of that mids/schwag bullshit. straight up dank, only.

second, you have to ration the goods. i take one little nug at a time and put it in my smoking jar. i don't even touch the rest of the 1/8 until i have gotten high as many times as possible from that one little nug.

third, you have to smoke alone. obviously, if you want to stretch an 1/8 this far, you have to smoke it alone.

fourth, you have to have a low tolerance. my tolerance has decreased ever since i started using LSD/mushrooms. plus, i don't get high every day, so i don't frequently saturate my body with THC. generally, it only takes me a hit or two of good pot to be thoroughly stoned. if you are used to smoking 1-2g per day, there is no way you will be able to get high off 0.1g like i do, because your body is too saturated with cannabinoids. by the way, you can teach yourself to have a low tolerance by not oversmoking so much; learn to stop taking hits once you are acceptably high... this is the key idea behind tolerance.

fifth, you have to smoke as efficiently as possible. this means that if you want to get high 50+ times from one 1/8, you can't smoke joints or bongs. you've got to conserve all those plumes of smoke. thus, use a small glass pipe and cover the bowl as soon as you finish taking your hit (so the embers die out and no smoke is lost); a penny generally fits perfectly as a bowl-cap.

sixth, you should take several small hits rather than one or two large hits so that you don't blow out as much smoke, which, of course, wastes the THC content of your hits. i'm still experimenting with this, so take it for what it's worth.

seventh, you should try smoking slowly. that is, take a hit and wait 3-10 minutes before taking another. it takes a while for the THC to circulate through the system, especially if you are sitting down. by waiting between hits, you may find that you have become comfortably numb already and do not need a third or fourth hit.

this is how i do it and it works. there are some critical points that i have mentioned: don't waste any smoke, take manageable hits, wait between hits, and know when high is high enough and stop. this is sufficient to get me as high as i want to be at least the majority of the time. i tried to keep a tally of how many times i could get high off an 1/8 and i just gave up after i had marked 30+ times and still had plenty of weed left.

peace.

3. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

dude, stop bein' such an addict and go out and smoke a joint with your friends. weed is supposed to be shared and enjoyed, not rationed in shitty.. dope jars, with shitty.. dope coins.

4. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i have weed for myself and i have weed for sharing. you might have noticed, however, that this thread is about how many times YOU can get high off an 1/8.

5. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

i'm aware of that, it's just your goin' all nuts over this weed business, you might be like mentally addicted or somethin' bro. the only other people i've seen do what you just described are like OCD, or are like addicted.

6. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i get high a couple of times per week. i would hardly call that an addiction.

i provided smoking details for those who care to make the most out of small quantities of weed (and to the few who doubted that getting high 50+ times is possible). if you can afford to waste pot, then clearly it's not in your interest to heed my advice. i'm not particularly wealthy, however, so when i buy weed i have to make it last as long as possible. it's not my fault that god gave me a brain capable of *thinking* about simple and easy ways to conserve weed....

anyway, my business is not your business. you should worry about yourself and rest assured that i am fine and well and OCD-free! thank you.

7. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

it just wigs me out man... you make it sound like such a "drug". weed shouldn't be a drug man, it should be a friend :D

8. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

"it just wigs me out man... you make it sound like such a "drug". weed shouldn't be a drug man, it should be a friend"

it's all in the interpretation. re-read my post with a different mindset and you'll find that it won't sound so upsetting to you. either way, take my advice or leave it, but don't keep posting about it, incessantly!

9. boothy

boothy Senior Member

errr... very very high - 7

moderate around 12

10. EMMAh

EMMAh Senior Member

That would last me a night