How many times can you get high off an 1/8?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by WDYKAM, May 31, 2006.

1. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

i smoke about 2 times a day. and its like 0.6 a day ...so i guess about ..(6x6 36, 6x2=12) about 12

2. touch_me

touch_me Member

yooo same,..:D

3. CannabisReX

CannabisReX Member

Whats a Knife hit????? You havn't lived dude. Ok first get some weed second get TWO knives, Third find either a torch like the little propane torches or a stove top oven, the gass oven work well you know the ones with the flame instead of the coils, basically anything you can use to get the knives really hot. Take a little piece of weed and take one of the hot knives and press it on the weed so it sticks to the knife it might take a little practice before you get it to stick right, then get and funnel of some sort like a 2 litter bottle with the botton cut off and press the weed inbetween the knives, Kinda moving it around alittle to let the air inbetween the knives(it makes the bud smoke more) it will start smoking so inhale the smoke, And whala you just took a knife hit now take like a million more and get ready to be fucked up. Knife hits are the way to go, They need little tiny torches so i can take knife hit everywere i go. Happy Smoking, Peace out

4. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

o. id rather just smoke a one hitter. its easier

5. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i can get high at least 50 times off an 1/8. lasts me a couple months.

6. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

3.5 grams? serious?

7. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

Wow. Umm...are you sure? If I could get high 50 times off 1/8 I would have so much more money right now!!!

8. bellringer

bellringer Member

I said 5-15, but that is how many times I smoke outta the 1/8. Depending on the day, who im hanging with etc. that could go go in a day or last me up to i'd say a week and a half. On normal times I'd say it'd alone last me a week

9. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

That's pretty much inhuman.

10. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

Honestly dude, one hitters suck donkey balls compaired to blades. I've been blading since I started smoking, and I love it just as much now as when I started.

11. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i dont know what you mean by that but if you mean its imposable to get high 50 times off of an eighth, its not.

3.5g of average dank(estimating 8% THC)
    so, 280mg of THC.

it takes between 2-20mg of THC to produce the average high. the amount it takes varies so widely because of a few different factors. genetics, tolerance, etc.
    purplegel probably has a low tolerance due to moderate use. say 7mg of THC to produce the average high.

so that would come out to about 40 times.
    using better bud( headies ) would come out to about 50.
    and ya can get the most out of your bud using a vaporizer. which you would probably need to use because your working with about .07g

my tolerance used to be very low like this. but now, i estimate/calculated that it takes me about 18mg of THC.

i can get about 15 times out of an eighth.

12. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

Dude, you're telling me you always just "feel" the effects of THC? Cause I get fuckin BAKED.

13. Willy_Wonka_27

i wasnt talking for me i was talking for PurpleGel, who really doesnt need me talking for him...

14. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

that's gotta be crap

15. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

what are you talking about man, snaps in bongs get you sooo high

16. Willy_Wonka_27

thats true dude.

bill what do you usually use to smoke?

17. towelie21

towelie21 Member

the last bag we got gave out about 30 "highs". none of us smoke more than once a week, and it was a $50/8, so that probably made the dif right there. Call me a light wieght, but thats just how i want it

18. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

in a pipe it takes me like 9-11 hoots to get me a pretty good baked, but in a bong it takes me 5 or 6, and packin the snaps makes it take sooo little weed

19. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

my friend smoked his bro and me out...and i hadent had the cash to get high in 8 months, it had these little red fibres.....omg i was so ripped, off one bowl that 3 ppl split...omg i loved it!:D

20. tculi

tculi Senior Member

not very long