How many times can you cum?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by RetroGroove_Grrl, Aug 11, 2005.

1. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

That being the case, plan for 8 big O's, once I begin to play with you.

2. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Never counted more than 6 and that was some years ago .

3. dwt16

dwt16 Members

My wife once had 26 orgasms when we were dating. We smoked a joint and went to it. These days I can get her off in many different ways. She usually has 3-6 orgasms before I enter her. That is achieved by nipple sucking, G spot stimulation, stimulating her cervix, fingering her U spot, the entrance to her pussy, fingering her clit, and cunnilingus. I mix it up a lot, cautious never to be too repetitive. Don't want it to be routine. I also sometimes massage her clit while I'm fucking her, and it drives her crazy, even after she has already cum multiple times. The more excited I get her, the more intense her orgasms from penetration. If she's really turned on, she has multiple vaginal orgasms while being fucked.

Mrcurios likes this.
  4. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

When I hear she had "26 orgasms" all i think about is being comatose for the next 48 hours! Definitely would need a day or two to regain some strength! I'm not a smoker but I have tried hitting the pipe before a round and damn... it does make a difference!

Sambone and Deejay88 like this.
  5. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife can orgasm/cum many times in a night. Sometimes it's a big one followed by a bunch of short smaller ones. Sometimes it's many big ones. And when I give her clit and g-spot pleasure, her orgasms are in the double digits.

I'm pretty relentless on her. I keep forcing orgasm after orgasm on her. Finger rubbing her clit, tongue lashing, Hitachi wand, 3 - 4 fingers in her pussy hammering away at her g-spot. I rotate through all of them over and over again until she finally says it's too much and hurts. Then I usually finish her off with one more super gentle tongue licking orgasm.

After that, she is pretty well spent. That's when I take my turn and fuck her hard! :smilingimp:

The next day she is usually a wee bit sore, but she says it's a good sore. :)

Micheal9 likes this.
  6. dwt16

dwt16 Members

She had two this morning, but that was because we were interrupted. More later today. The first came after I denied her the pleasure of touch where she wanted it. After teasing her, I slid my middle finger in between those glorious lips, spreading her lubrication. I teased them until she was thrusting, urging me to touch her clit, but I went the other way. She was super excited, so I started massaging her hole with just the tip of my middle finger. She moaned, to let me know it felt exquisite, so I inserted the tip into her and started stroking, just with the tip of my finger. Before I knew it, she was thrusting, and i knew I was just about to finish her. So, I took my free hand and put the index finger and thumb on her right nipple, gently massaging it as my middle finger pleasured her pussy. She got off BIG!!!! I spread her legs back apart and started stroking those lips again. She wanted me to touch her clit, but she would have gotten off too fast. I chose to tease her. When she couldn't take anymore, I started massaging the hood of her clit. She prefers direct stimulation on her clit, but if excited enough, she can orgasm from indirect

7. dwt16

dwt16 Members

My wife had 7 yesterday. Almost every one was different. I gave her two in early morning before being interrupted. For the first one, I teased her for about ten minutes, by rubbing her inner thighs and up and down her outer lips. When I thought she was good and lubricated(and I was right), Placed the tip of my middle finger between her pussy lips and started massaging up and down. The more I stroked her, the more she lubricated. After about five minutes, I pushed the tip of my finger inside her, only about an inch or so. I started wiggling it back and forth, up and down, until she began to thrust. Then, I moved it rapidly in and out, but just the tip of my finger was inside her. Her thrusting was faster and stronger. I knew she was about to blow, so I took my free hand and Placed it on her nipple, squeezing very gently between thumb and forefinger. She got off BIG! I did not stop, just moved my hand up to her mound, taking the tip of my finger and placing it on her clit. She was super sensitive. I tried to delay her 2nd orgasm, but just a few touches on her clit, and she was off like a rocket. That's when we had to stop. Last night, I got her into bed again, this time fingering her clit. It only took about 2-3 minutes before her first orgasm. After that, I slid my finger away, and paused to suck her tits. They too were super sensitive. Just a few revolutions around her nipple, and several flicks under the nipple while sucking it into my mouth, and she had her 2nd of the night, and 4th of the day. That one was extended, due to the gentle sucking and licking, but man did she get off. After that, I Kissed down her chest and abdomen, then her upper, inner thighs. She was thrusting, urging me to eat her pussy. I started working on those lips first, then touching her clit with the tip of my tongue. Usually when I eat her pussy after orgasm, her clit is very responsive to my tongue, and she cums far too fast. Sometimes, like last night, her clit isn't that way. It gave me an opportunity to give her extended pleasure with my tongue, and I live that. I licked and gently sucked her clit, and the area around it. I really mixed it up. She began to respond, and started thrusting. The thrusts became more vigorous and rapid.... I knew she was going to cum. I locked down on her pussy and feathered that clit rapidly. Then, I applied a little more pressure, taking my baby over the edge, for the 5th time yesterday. She was ready to be penetrated, and I was super excited about granting her wish, so I slowly entered her. She moaned, as her pussy was soooooo excited. There are a couple of angles that really get her off, and I hit them twice. I love it when she cums on my cock. That makes 7. Just thought I'd be descriptive, so you may seek this kind of satisfaction from a lover. Never know, you may very well be capable of having more than one orgasm.

Deejay88 likes this.
  8. dwt16

dwt16 Members

I had a girlfriend many years ago, who was hyperorgasmic. She could cum as long as I could last. She was also a very loud screamer. First time I had her was very weird, but after that, i really got into it. She was very good in bed.

Deejay88 likes this.
  9. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

My bi girlfriend & I both have multiple orgasms during sex.

10. Fireballs469

Fireballs469 Members

I use to cum several times a day, having sex with my wife when we first got married. Anymore, it's mostly masturbation instead of sex & when we do actually have sex, it's usually cum once & done.
    A few days ago, I woke up early & horny. So, I started masturbating. By 6:00 am, I had cum 5 times & was working on the 6th time. I guess I had enough after the 7th time. I licked up & swallowed every drop of it too. :p

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  11. dwt16

dwt16 Members

She had 5 this morning before I denied her penetration. That will come later when I give her 3-5 more..... at least. I gave them to her from fingering, G spot stimulation, cunnilingus, and two by sucking her nipples. The scent of her pussy drives me wild.

12. It's all in how it's done. Dayummm, I'm real good, I'm not that good.

13. Jeremy777777

Jeremy777777 Members

I can three times in a row

emmamichelle likes this.
  14. Jeremy777777

Jeremy777777 Members

I can three times in a row