How many threads have you started on hip forums?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gone and forgotten, Feb 26, 2019.

1. For me it’s like six or seven so far. I have posted on many other forums. This is a large one though. The others were mostly weed related. Although I haven’t even posted in the weed section. Lol

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

3. Dang, how do you check that? That’s a lot. Good contributing Mally

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Wait!

I can start threads?

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't know. I don't really start threads, but I'll finish them! :sweatsmile:

Jo King likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

like 6 or 7 maybe. starting threads is not really my thing. i prefer to troll other people's threads.

7. How long have you been here?

Is that you in the avatar? I really don’t go for white women

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i first joined on february 2, 2003 (i'm not completely crazy, i just remember because it was groundhog day my freshman year of college. come to think of it, the groundhog day repeating endlessly idea is a good metaphor for my consistently coming here all these years, but i digress). anyway, i only made a couple hundred posts at that point, then i left, came back for a few posts in summer 2004, then left again until mid to late 2006 which was when i became permanently hooked.

no, that's not me. i forget her name, some british singer/actress i think.

9. So in 16 years you made six threads? Let’s do the math.

So how would I do this 16 into 6

0.375 threads a year

That’s a terrible batting average

10. That’s good.

11. I dunno, probably somewheres in the whereabouts of 10 or 20. And I don't know how long I've been here. Long enough to remember a different cast of characters.

12. Bubbles, is that you?

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

to be fair, i'm averaging 2763.44 posts per year. or 7.57 per day. and that's just using my current post count, which doesn't include anything before 2004, any deleted posts, and anything from admin's tantrum when he made it so posts in the forums i posted in didn't contribute to post count for a few months. so i do have my skills, they're just not the same as yours.

14. I literally had no idea that how cool you are depended on how many posts you make. I will try to make more in the future.

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

we all learn life's important truths at different times. the important thing is that you learned.

16. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I started one the other day about Mr. Rogers. Probably started a handful a few years ago too. And I was one who really rallied for a musicians forum back then so maybe that counts as something I at least helped to start around here.

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

In the same time frame I can only remember you starting like 1 thread, and the only reason I can remember is because I couldn’t believe you really did it - you broke your cherry

I've started maybe 75-100 threads since 2004. Back in 2003 I was merely The Lurker in the Threshold

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  18. That is a good amount of posts per year. Good job, you override the bread starter

19. I always heard that post count rules and you get all the special privileges. Most of my posts are usually threads that I start

20. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

There should be a limit on how many threads people can start so that way people aren't starting threads about every fucking passing thought that pops into their head. Especially if their heads aren't capable of holding very many thoughts long enough to think about them critically before speaking.