How many people have watched you masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by flasexwriter, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Just two. My first girlfriend some 30 odd years ago and a gay coworker recently (I'm bi).

2. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

The first time there were three women. They asked, I hesitated a moment, then they said they wanted me completely naked. I gave into them, as it turned out over the years I always gave in when asked.
    Four girlfriends knew I would if they asked, so they did.
    Probably at least three dozen, women and men in the audience.
    An odd combination of feeling humiliated and turned on at the same time. :p

3. Longstone

Longstone Members

I wish there was someone watching me right now

Todd56 likes this.
  4. TXB8R

TXB8R Members

Must be hundreds. I used to go to an adult theater at least once a week for several years. Always attracted a few voyeurs there. Shame the theater went out of businesss. I also frequented a park where I would also be watched as I enjoyed myself. One time I was on a beach a had seven other naked guys watching and jacking. So much fun!

5. KinkyMonk

KinkyMonk Members

My ex-wife, my wife. And dozens more if you include online.

I regularly masturbate with my wife if we are too tired for sex.

It’s fun and such a turn on to be watched

Rogersk411 likes this.
  6. JiminPA67

JiminPA67 Members

On purpose (where I meant for them to watch and they meant to watch) only a few (maybe 5)? But if you count the ones that accidently caught me it is A LOT!

Rocket73 likes this.
  7. Harry7272

Harry7272 Members

About 3 girls and 2 guys

8. Durke

Durke Members

I'd say atleast 10

9. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

Pretty much anyone I've slept with. The first time I did it, my college boyfriend and I had just finished having sex (we both had just cummed and were panting) and he whispered, "I want to watch you masturbate". After I was ready to go again I spread my legs and rubbed myself in front of him until orgasm, and we did it for foreplay every time we had sex.

10. no4skin

no4skin Member

With my knowledge, it was my next-door neighbour first and then years later my wife does. My neighbour was a couple of years younger than me and she would pop round then I would wank in front of her or we would take it in turns to stroke my cock until I squirted. Hours of fun. I found out after the fact that the couple across the road had seen me masturbating or at least walking around with an erection. I wanked off after they told me as I was so turned on.
    I used to masturbate in public toilet cubicles as a way of releasing the pressure ;-) but then months later I found a hole in the wall at cock level so I have no idea how many times I had been watched there. It was a good toilet because I could look out of the slightly broken window at the local women in the park. I would then wank off and cum whilst they were blissfully unaware of me squirting.
    My wife now regularly masturbates while I masturbate over her. If I time it right she comes then I come on her pussy and she just comes again using my cum as lube. Her pussy looks a lovely mess afterwards. Being watched and watching is enjoyable for us.

Rogersk411 likes this.
  11. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not really sure. Is that bad?

Suburbanray and Micheal9 like this.
  12. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No

Angela36 likes this.
  13. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Not sure exactly, but quite a few i'd say. Seems to be a fairly regular request from guys I've slept with

14. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

Mostly I've done this in front of guys, but three women have also been interested in seeing me masturbate.

And conversely, I've seen lots of guys masturbate right in front of me, but only a few women, including two exotic dancers, my current uninhibited girlfriend, and my former wife who I accidentally saw playing with her vibrator one summer afternoon.

Almost all of those experiences were very erotic. It's nice when people can drop their inhibitions and really let go. And, with lovers, it helps them learn what gets their partner off.

15. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

I thought I had already posted my answer but didn't see it.

I can think of 11 specifically

emmamichelle likes this.
  16. Row87

Row87 Members

Honestly no idea. Been watched on cam more times than I can try to remember, lol

17. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

Most everyone I know. No one here yet though. Hahahahaha

18. Gooch

Gooch Newbie

I love mutual masterbation. I enjoy jerking it in front of my wife (and exes when with them), but always encourage them to join me. Lately my wife and I have began enjoying me jerking off with the tip just touching her lips on and off, teasing her until I finish partly on and inside her.
    Would love to have one of her friends watch us but I think that would be a hard no from her lol

Rogersk411 and Sumbaljack like this.
  19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Filmed myself doing it for my ex wife and I suspect her friend at the time got her asking me to do it and to show her after.

I stroked a bit for a fwb before she took over orally

I filmed myself a handful of times for a fwb who loved it

Last ones were last year, I secretly met an attached woman and the only place to go was in my car. Once I had my hand over hers and made her stroke me, she loved it.
    Next time I stroked myself in front of her but she took over and did it to the end. I still had my hand over hers for a short time for her fun.

Rogersk411 likes this.
  20. gomark

gomark Member

I wanked in front of a lot of guys. We had cum competitions which were fun. These days I've wanked online and posted videos

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2022
    Row87 likes this.