How many people have watched you masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by flasexwriter, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Yesss, too many to count!! When I'm getting fucked up my ass, you can bet I'm stroking myself! I always try to time it so that I will cum just before HE cums up inside me -- there's nothing so exhillirating, so earth-shattering as cumming really hard with that big, hard, slippery, cum-spewing cock snaking in & out (full length, with all your manly strength, as hard & deep as you can possibly reach now, if you please, sir!) my hot, slick, ravenously man-hungry ass!

emmamichelle likes this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife has been watching me edge this afternoon and will probably watch me release tonight or finish me herself

3. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

Awsome wish she could do me as she does you!

4. KW67

KW67 Members

The wife did last night. I was in the mood, but she wasn't, so she watched and helped a little. It was satisfying.

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife only. She happens to love watching me masturbate. We are a senior couple and have a very active sex life together. We were in the shower together yesterday and she soaped me up. I shot a load. We masturbate together for our health. It’s all good.

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Numerous...I have no idea

jmadre likes this.
  7. Gr8cock

Gr8cock Members

I’ve worked at a men’s nude resort so there has to be hundreds there. Every gym I’ve worked out at there’s plenty of showing off there on the workout floor or showers and the hot steam room. I’ve done it in the highway on my cycle.... came all over myself in the wind.... now if I can find an audience I’ll whip it out!

jmadre likes this.
  8. DouglassPyles49

DouglassPyles49 Members

I have had quite a number of people watch over Skype and Yahoo Messenger over many years

jmadre and bry75 like this.
  9. KevinVDBerg1

KevinVDBerg1 Members

Was at a mates birthday and there were some hot birds there. Had too much to drink and jacked off in the pool with 6 chicks around me.

jmadre likes this.
  10. Porter1919

Porter1919 Members

At least 10 people male and female!

11. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I put a add on cl one time looking for females that liked to watch. I hooked up three times.
    I would go to there house get naked an jerk in front of them.
    Had one that invited a girlfriend to watch with her.

KevinVDBerg1 likes this.
  12. Goander

Goander Members

At least 12.

jmadre and Rocket73 like this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There's been several, and a couple I was unaware of until after the fact.

Rocket73 likes this.
  14. sukulunt

sukulunt Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Only 2 that I know of.

Rocket73 likes this.
  15. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

All my ex girlfriends in the past, but only one recently in the morning when caught by a female relative while staying over, sitting on my bed masturbating when she walked in bringing me a cup of coffee, I didn't have anything to cover up with, she just said I didn't think men of your age did that anymore, and asked me to carry on while she watched, after a few minutes I ejaculated, she said wow and walked out, it was so exciting I wish it would happen again,

16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Probably half dozen women I was in a relationship with. It's exciting to see them as turned on watching as you are. Sadly my current wife has only watched me twice. Now she could care less, and doesn't like the idea that I still masturbate.

17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I just did so three days ago at the request of my wife while a friend of hers was visiting. They we here when I returned home. I grabbed a beer to join them in conversation when my wife's friend says "I've been told you have a big cock". I look at my wife, she smiles and says babe, get it out and show it to her. So I do and my wife starts playing with it and slapping it against her hand and my belly as they are both giggling. It started growing so then my wife says "Go ahead, stroke it for us". I look at her friend and her eyes never left my cock so I begin slowly stroking it and her friend was in a trance stare so I picked up the pace and in 5 minutes I shot a nice four spurt load all over my shirt. I was so hard and her friend starring at my cock is what got me off.

18. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Three.... at once.... i was drunk... don’t ask....

Justinsky, jmadre, Todd56 and 2 others like this.
  19. Longstone

Longstone Members

Not enough! I love to be watched

jmadre, Rocket73 and Todd56 like this.
  20. Some guy friends when I was a teen, a married couple while they were screwing, a man, my wife.