How many people have watched you masturbate?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by flasexwriter, Jan 29, 2019.

1. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

How many people have watched you masturbate?
    I can think of 12 right off the top of my head. Probably many more LOL!

2. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Probably not enough butt still alot

3. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Too many to count lol

Blando, emmamichelle and johnnyfive like this.
  4. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Just one; my wife

Klimax2gether, jmadre and MartNorth like this.
  5. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Dozens. It's always better with another and for some reason even better alone in front of someone, better still if they are dressed, a rare event I'd like to recapture. Well, to do something usually so personal and private, so intimate if you will, and to let someone in on it, and if they are new to you....

EmbeeGames and SniffApanty like this.
  6. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Always had a fantasy of jerking off in front of a crowd or at least a group, maybe on stage or closer up to a smaller group, especially mixed men and women, but who wants to watch a chubby old man? Way cool to do it late this morning in one of the *Who's masturbating now* leads and imagine some of you reading along.

EmbeeGames likes this.
  7. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

Probally about 40 people

I tend to wank in a public places

8. BaldGuy87

BaldGuy87 Members

7-8 people in total (Yes, I need to work on that number.)
    If we're counting people who have watched me online via webcam, however, probably more than a hundred.

9. No Shoes

No Shoes Banned

In person a total since puberty would be a couple dozen of both sexes. In the largest one time group I had an audience of three old men. Counting online pictures and videos it may be in the hundreds.

10. Casa

Casa Senior Member

Myself and my wife are naturists/nudists.
    We go on holidays to naturist resorts where we spend time as nature intended.
    Three years ago we visited Cap D'agde a naturist town in the south of France.
    As usual when we have been swimming in the sea ,because we are naked we walk along the beach and let the sun dry us of
    The first day we did this on this holiday we noticed a crowd had gathered at a certain area so on the way back to our spot went to investigate.
    When the crowd parted it was obvious that they had been watching a couple having sex. We made our exit and went back to our spot on the beach wondering what had happened. We found out later that we had stumbled into the swingers section of the beach by accident.
    Our curiosity was roused and so it became the norm when emerging from the sea we would " go and see the swingers"
    As the week progressed our time watching the action became longer, and like all the rest of the men watching I started getting erections.
    As soon as that happened we would go back to our towels. However on one more occasion while we were standing watching, my wife turned to me and said she was going back to read her book and for me to come back when I had done.
    I spent the rest of the time stroking and massaging my cock while watching the action. This became the norm for the rest of the holiday ,she would leave me to watch and wank with a great number of others. You never wanted to be the first to cum, but once on person had, there were moans all over as men all around ejaculated onto the sand. So in answer to the question. I have masturbated in front of a good many people.
    As a footnote towards the end of the holiday we came upon an older couple having sex behind the beach with only a few people watching .It was the first time that I had noticed a women opposite masturbating, this must have inspired my wife because she started playing with herself .As the show progressed we both watched while masturbating.That is the only time that we have ever masturbated in front of each other. Later we were invited to join in with the couple but declined, that was going a bit to far. As far as we were concerned letting people watch us wank was as big a thrill as we needed.

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Every sexual partner I've ever had and there have been many...both men and women.

jmadre likes this.
  12. SniffApanty

SniffApanty Member

All my past lovers.

jmadre likes this.
  13. SniffApanty

SniffApanty Member

Ah yes, first experienced this when a female coworker and I hooked up. She said she wanted to watch. She was fully dressed. Been addicted ever since.

14. To many to count

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  15. Michellemarie33

Michellemarie33 Members

I can't do it when people are watching. Lol. No way. I never have and never could, it's hard to concentrate,

Klimax2gether and Jerkaddict like this.
  16. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I'm counting eleven for sure. But I bet there's a few that I'm forgetting.

17. AnAussieChef

AnAussieChef Members

Not many,7 or 8 I guess.

18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Only two, as part of sex play.

19. joemolin38

joemolin38 Members

only 2 people....but would love it to be more

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That's too bad, I find it thrilling to have other people watching. I get raging hard as I slap my rod against my tummy and hand. The orgasm is pretty intense too.