how many people have put -GOD- on their ignore list already?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by kitty fabulous, Jun 1, 2004.

1. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

LoL God is humorous...Keep him around we all need to laugh every once in a while!

2. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

I love you all.

BUT...

Some of you are the modern day Romans.

I have read a lot of blasphemy in this thread. I am willing to forgiveth. Just like I did Saul when he saw the light.

BUT...

I'll really kicketh your asses hard and remember that my feet are infinitely long, just like the rest...

3. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I was wondering, if your dick is infinite (as I have read in these forums), how would we be able to see it?

4. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Seeing my infinite dick is no problem.

Seeing it all can be a tough job.

BUT...

It is not for you to question me. Faith is an act of trust. Miracle cannot be explaineth. That is what makes them miracles. Anyhow, don't question me too much cause sometimes I'm mixed up myself.

Like, if I'm everywhere, when I made man to my image, where did I put him? If I'm everywhere, where is there place for another one like me?

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Ok this dude is an imposter! -God- is not God. I miss the other God. He was cool... This ones to... uh... yeah.

6. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Darklunacy -

You are the Judas of this board - just don't kiss me though.

Before the rooster has barked three times you will betray me. Unless you happen to live on a farm. Then, the rooster will barketh much more times before you betray me. If you work for Kentucky Fried Chicken then it's only one bark - they don't really haveth chickens there - they use cats.

7. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Well... In order for me to betray you don't I first have to be aligned with you? Second... Judas. Suits me fine if its you I'm turning over to an angry mob then by all means I am Judas. You bore me incrediblly like a small child playing a game. Now. I dont work for KFC and you are a moron for saying they use cats. Cats taste nothing like what comes out of there. Now I'm normally open minded and all but your not even partly amusing... Just... Anoying... Like people asking for thong pics only less driven and goal oriented.

8. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

I knew you would sayeth that.

9. xhipchick4ux

xhipchick4ux Member

phase
    Can I be a disciple? lol

10. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

Actually, being a Christian I should probably be bothered by "-God-" and the mockery he does of MY God on this forum, but the sad truth is I'm not, most of the time. I actually find him rather funny. I can't help it.

11. didge

didge Member

i dont plan on puttin ole God on my ignore list anytime soon thats for sure!

(and...no one else for that matter, sure we're all gods family after all, sistas and brothas, no matter wha our situations may be, ey ey?)

12. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

[​IMG]I never see him post that much......

13. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i have no one on my ignore list

and god doesnt bother me so much

14. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

Ignore lists are for idiots.

15. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Your Holy Father may not post every second but he reads your heart every second. I also for a supplement read tea leaves.

Now, if thy Holy Saintitty has left this board for a while it's for two reasons: Uno - thou try to be God for a day or two... Every godamn kid wants all the Pokemon cards, every teen wants a sports car, every married man wants sex... It's like people mix up God and Santa Claus... Secondo, some of you masturbate a lot... A lot, like the skin of your genitals are starting to peel off... Now, could you lay - er - put it aside for a while...? At least, thy Celestial Dad would appreciate if you didn't play with it when you're reading his posts...

16. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

Oh yeah God, Ralph can kick your ass. The only reason he doesn't is because you have tenure.

17. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

bah, I don't use the IGNORE list, how insulting.