how many people have put -GOD- on their ignore list already?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by kitty fabulous, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Friend

Friend Banned

Geeze, I hope I never make it on anyone's hate parade...

2. I am just happy now that someone had something to say, hehehe.

3. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

No, I am not ~GOD~. I know it's a bannable offense to post with two different personas in the same thread and wouldn't risk it. Besides, that's not my style. Marie is right. It's someone else.

4. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

Ryan, I thought we had an agreement.

5. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

Can I be Holy Eliot?

6. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

No one's trying to hide who they are. The HipForums member -God- is a character created by someone for humor.

And are you telling me who you are on the forums is who you are in away from the forums? Bullshit. We've all created some sort of character based on who we really are to fit in here properly. It's how humans act. When in an environment that is not our own, we change ourselves slightly to be the proper person for said environment, and not necessarily ourselves.

Lighten up and enjoy the humor. Haven't I told you all before not to take anything on HipForums seriously?

7. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

So who is it?

8. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

I can honestly tell you that I am the same Cara on and off of the forums. What "-God-" is doing is not conforming. "-God-" is out right lying. But if you find it humorous, that's great. Thanks.

9. Cirrhosis

Cirrhosis Banned

Do you watch movies? Do you watch TV? Do you enjoy theater? Under your standards, those are actors lying just the same.

Don't take it so personally, sweet cheeks. If you don't think it's funny, then don't laugh. But don't tell the rest of us we can't laugh either.

10. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

I never attempted to prevent anyone from laughing. Please, laugh. It's good for you.

11. Is this like a pact with the devil or something? LoL!!!
    All I know is you've ignored me the times I've sent you IM's for awhile now. Fine by me, hehehehe, do luv ya though, that certainly hasn't changed, if that's the agreement your referring to! *grin

12. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

You told me not to im you. I was trying to respect you because of course, I love you.

13. It's up to you TA. I am open to the ever-now, hehehe.
    It was a suggestion anyway, an experiment to see what would happen. It's impossible to fail or suceed, but the heart is the polarized balancer.

14. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

I dig God's posts. I'm glad he has time to pop in...

15. gesone

gesone Member

Yeah, God's a funny dude. He is definetely entertaining, look at what he's done so far! Besides, what's wrong with a little sense of humor? Give the guy a break, after all he DID create us...

"Grilled cheese sandwiches will save the world!"

16. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Is -God- the same as the God who wrote Godfuck?

17. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I'm easily amused and for the time being he is amusing me so god shall stay off my ignore list...for now...

18. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

This is rather irritating. First there was God and now -God-. Why do people keep trying to imitate my dad? I know my dad (the real God) would never choose his name on The Hip Forums to be "God" or "-God-". He would choose something cool like "Chocolate Cake MMM". How do I know this? Because I am Jesus. Jesus Christ your savior.

-Peace (and Love:))

19. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

lol sometimes i think i love you! even though you really probably have no idea who i am! :eek:

but anyways, i think -god- rocks! His posts are pretty funny :) i love god i love god i love god. woohoo. :rolleyes:

20. I know who GOD is. :D