How many partners

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by tbam, Aug 3, 2007.

1. bigdaddyjim

bigdaddyjim Members

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

3. Yuna18

Yuna18 Guest

I don't know the quantity, i've never counted the guys i've fucked, but has been many

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

life is short - and u r only yung once - enjoy :)

Simon

5. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I'm 59 and I've only had three total. The first was for just a long weekend, the second was for about six months, and the third was for 37[SIZE=10pt]½[/SIZE] years (my wife.)

My wife is 57 and she's only had two. I was the first and the second was (at my encouragement) about six years into our marriage for six months.

6. shootermcgavin

shootermcgavin Members

I honestly have no idea??? Even when I was SUPER active I could recall the vast majority of them but days later another would pop in my head that I had forgotten and then another and another etc... I would probably put the number at around 70 to 80 ...with a plus or minus of 10... The types of jobs I've had have lent themselves to getting a lot of quality pussy! The funny thing though is that I got as much HOT ass while working in restaurants as I did in my years of bartending and even the 4 years I was a stripper. 70 may reasonable to some and outragious to others...but the number could have been 4 times that if my perspective on what's hot hadn't been so narrow at the time. Unless she was drop dead georgeos with the body of a centerfold I really wasn't interested.

7. Milly999

Milly999 Members

since losing my virginity 21months ago, 31 guys

8. simplefuntimeguy

simplefuntimeguy Members

Only the 1, she's my babe ;)

Ybcican and NakedInfluence like this.
  9. Goander

Goander Members

11 I think.

10. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I stopped counting at 25 maybe 35 now all females.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

12. Irwinr89

Irwinr89 Members

40y, 2 women, GF and then now current wife... Dont feel like I need more, wife is extremely hot and gorgeous looking

wilsjane likes this.
  13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You are not alone, my figures are about the same, excluding a bit of kissing and cuddling in my younger days. I think that their are many people like us, but they would mostly bypass this thread rather than feel that they were a bit lame in the sex department. LOL.

14. Kerri

Kerri Members

More than 10 but less than 20. If you count fooling around it’s closer to 20

ahsorandy likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

ahsorandy likes this.
  16. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I really was never a lover to many women. Never had the look that would attack and I always had other interest. In school,I was considered “the nice guy”. Nice guys finish last as the saying goes. I am a senior man now. Still a nice guy. That said, through out my life time I have had 6 sex partners. 2 in my youth, 1 as a young adult and 3 wives.(1 died young, 1 divorce) and my present wife. She is absolutely the best women of them all. Wow, what a sex partner she is.
    We both agree to find new partners if one of us pass. Life is too short to live without a sex partner at any age.

17. Hunnihills

Hunnihills Members

My husband and I were virgins. So one.

18. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Five. I married number five. I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE PLAYING THE FIELD in this day and age. I was always in a relationship. I don’t believe in casual sex, one night stands or friends with benefits. I love monogamy. But I think I’m now in the minority.

Calibabe39 likes this.
  19. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Good for you! And that is NOT sarcasm.

20. Treesa

Treesa Members

I've had sex with 8 guys including my current partner. People can judge me I don't really care. I've been safe and protected but it the sexual experience that counts and I never wanted to be a women who cheats because I never experienced multiple men. Now I'm loyal and my partner knows I've been with various men bigger than him and average and done everything sexual he accepts it because it's important to be honest and I use my experience to make our sex life great