How many orgasms is too many

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by TudorQueen21, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

When I can longer shoot a load.

Angela36 likes this.
  2. chad33705

chad33705 Members

I gave my wife 5 in one round before I even came once. we stayed at a hotel ate at the buffet and had a bunch of oysters. we fucked and fucked and fucked that night. usually we fuck then go get a drink and hit the slots then go back and fuck. my cock stayed hard no matter what. usually after a round or two I mellow out. this night my cock was a rock and my wife swears I was thicker than normal because it is usually tight in her but she was soaking wet and it was work getting all the way in.

3. Varmint

Varmint Member

You need a good lover for a change. My former didn't realizze what her own body was capable of. Once I got her past the second orgasm, the third kept going and going and going in one looooonng orgasm, not for seconds, but minutes. I had to stop 'cuz she said she was having trouble breathing. She was gasping for breath for a while there, so we didn't make a regular habit of doing that, but you should know it can be done.

My first wife once asked where we went wrong. I told her that, since our divorce, the one thing I've never heard since was: "Aren't you done yet?" or "What's taking you so long???" Sometimes I think she truly resented her own womanhood. After her, I kinda went nuts with the ladies, and sex became the first and only thing I ever got complimented on for years.

Suburbanray likes this.
  4. Varmint

Varmint Member

You need a good lover for a change. My former didn't realize what her own body was capable of. Once I got her past the second orgasm, the third kept going and going and going in one looooonng orgasm, not for seconds, but for what seemed like several minutes. I had to stop 'cuz she said she was having trouble breathing. She was gasping for breath for a while there, so we didn't make a regular habit of doing that, but you should know it can be done.

My first wife once asked where we went wrong. I told her that, since our divorce, the one thing I've never heard since was: "Aren't you done yet?" or "What's taking you so long???" Sometimes I think she truly resented her own womanhood. After her, I kinda went nuts with the ladies, and sex became the first and only thing I ever got complimented on for years.

5. Varmint

Varmint Member

Nuts. How did I get a double post like that...?

6. srgreene

srgreene Members

I am sure I never asked a guy what was taking him so long. In my mind, the male of the species were all a bunch of quick squirters!

It is sad, though, that some women (probably more women than men) are so unable to enjoy sex.

FWIW, I would say I've had a couple of dozen orgasms in one session. Sadly, not anymore!

curiousfellow likes this.
  7. Varmint

Varmint Member

I'm unaware of any other women who have done this, but I've known many who would sure like to try. I was astonished to find so many women, many older than 30, who'd never had a single orgasm in their lives. Doesn't say much for their men and, like you noted, the majority of them seem to be in a terrible hurry to disappoint their women.

I gave up that life many years ago when "the rabbit died". Unfortunately, she woke up one day and decided to teach me that I could live without sex. Dick move. I've been single now for over a decade and wouldn't mind having another wife or girlfriend, but I just can't imagine what would make it worth the effort anymore. All I seem to have attracted since are those who view men as a piggy bank for them to empty, the self-entitled ones who want 6-pack abs and 6-digit salaries or they feel cheated, or those who've never taken care of anything in their lives, including their own selves. No wonder many modern young men are avoiding relationships altogether.

Come to think of it, I've been practicing "social distancing" for years now without giving it a second thought.

On a lighter note, I crashed your profile page. You are a very interesting character, indeed.

8. Varmint

Varmint Member

I need to amend this: I've seen plenty of these, but they thankfully avoid me, as I haven't fit their preferred "shopping list" for years now. My last relationship very nearly caused me to give up on life, and for years I didn't care if I got up the next morning, much less lived. That is all history now. The former wife now has her own self-inflicted punishment in the form of another boyfriend, and I have my bicycle. Life is good.

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I'm thinking - are you sure that was enough?

Cammy123 likes this.
  10. srgreene

srgreene Members

Yes, my "rabbit" died too. Still enjoy sex, but, well, it's different in your sixties.

Trying to take your lighter note as a compliment ..... but then I'm sure that to a student of psychological pathologies, Lizzy Borden and Jack the Ripper also were very interesting characters! :>)

11. Varmint

Varmint Member

Oh, LAWD!! I'm SO glad I didn't have a drink in my hand when I read that one! Nevertheless, "interesting" is just that and, unfortunately, I grew up with a colorful cast of "interesting characters". I might have to start a thread here to share some of my more bizarre tales, many of which tend to make my church friends say things like "Aw, C'MON, dude...!". You really can't make this stuff up, and truth is, indeed, stranger than fiction.

It was a compliment. But...<grins evilly>....you're still right. I gotta' share this one with you, though:
    My ex calls asking about solar power and related topics, and all is well. Then the conversation turns to relationships. She informs me that she's now in the same position with her current bf that she was in with me before our divorce. I mulled this over for about a second and asked: "So you're defrauding him now, too...?" and she hemhaws around for a sec and says "Since you put it that way, I guess so." Mind you, she told me that she just "lost interest" after her hysterectomy, which she insisted on having, and we both know doc didn't do this without telling her the possible outcomes as required by law, so I had asked her "But what was your excuse for all those years BEFORE that?" to which she started yelling at me to "Leave me be!".

So.... I mentioned to her that, as soon as we got divorced her libido came back with a vengance. Turns out all she really needed was a new man, 'cuz she was quite obviously bored with the old one. And she didn't even wait until they were married before she started defrauding this one, which indicated a pattern of behavior. Then I asked her if she'd ever known anyone who ever got married or shacked up so they could practice celibacy. I heard nothing. For a minute or two I thought the battery died, or the service dropped out, she tossed it out in the lake, etc.., but she finally replied that she'd never thought of that. I told her that nobody needed her or anyother woman to practice celibacy, and no woman needed any man to, either and that she was going to keep destroying her relationships if she didn't stop doing that. She needs to see a counselor and find out why she keeps doing this, but it's no longer my problem. She's down south, and I'm up north enjoying my season of singleness just fine for the past 13 years without any bad feelings. I feel somewhat sorry for her, but she brings such things on herself and there isn't anything I can do for her but stay away. I'm good at that.

I mention all this because my dad, who I'm certain is an undiagnosed sociopath with the attendant narcissism, reminds me repeatedly how unsatisfactory she has always been, etc. His standards are impossible to deal with, and I've learned that I'll probably always meet or work with some weirdos I otherwise wouldn't have chosen to associate with for any reason. Leaving and putting distance between them and myself has been my favorite tool for dealing with such things, and if you have to deal with such people, especially narcissists, I highly recommend this to you.

Dad actually seems somewhat sane in comparison to some of his old buddies and others I grew up around, so there's that. I'm always on guard, though. I grew up with him. You may now feel grateful for your own cast of colorful characters!

12. srgreene

srgreene Members

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  13. srgreene

srgreene Members

Varmint, I think I like you! Native Buckeye here (ok, born in Philippines, but moved to Ohio as a baby .... little town called Winesburg, lol, which had its share of interesting characters). Somehow I have the sense that we grew up with the characters Sherwood Anderson didn't dare write about!

14. Varmint

Varmint Member

I live in Fairfield County. If you fart here tonight, some turd will post about it on facebook first thing in the morning.

15. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Myself, given an hour session, I can blow twice. And that's once every few dozen. The rest of them once and I'm done for at least another hour or two. Sucks getting old. My wife on the other hand is an orgasmic squirting machine! An average of 5-10 during normal sex. But when she becomes submissive and in cloud 9, it's much higher. I did count one time when I had her on the bed spread eagle and nipple clamps. All I did was eat her pussy, finger it, use a dildo, and lick her ass. I'm not kidding here, she finally used the safeword after 23 orgasms in roughly an hour! squirting everywhere on at least 6-8 of them. She was shaking and out of breath. That's only a once a year thing, but even in her 40's she's still more than capable. Gives me so much pleasure. I wish I could have that many lol.

Cammy123 likes this.
  16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Wow! What happens during not normal sex?

17. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Those "hurry up! we can fit a quickie in" moments that only last 5-10 minutes, 3-5. The above average, where we really extend the foreplay and oral, and many positions, 10-15 orgasms. Half the time I prefer oral and foreplay over intercourse because it's so blazing hot to me. There's just something about giving women pleasure and orgasms that makes me crazy. I don't even care if I don't have one lol

18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Wow. That's two weeks worth for me, at one time! I should be so lucky.

BoyToy69 and Micheal9 like this.
  19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

What's the title to that James bond Movie? "The World is Not Enough" That's it, a world of orgasms in not enough. That's why I keep having them almost daily. One orgasm at a time. Once I have one I start resting up for the next one, and the next, and the next, and...............

BoyToy69 likes this.
  20. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Like eating Oreos. Can't be happy just one. But with orgasms these days I'm usually forced to.