How many orgasms a day worldwide

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Tower69, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Tower69

Tower69 Members

I had a quiet day at work and i was bored. So i decided to play with numbers.

I heard somewhere a while ago that anywhere in the world, at any given second, about 15 thousand guys reach orgasm and ejaculate whether through intercourse (gay or straight) or masturbation. The second after that, another 15 000 reach orgasm and the second after that, another 15 000 get there too and so on.

Lets consider that the average ejaculation is roughly 5 milliliters of semen. So every second, 15 000 guys ejaculate a total of 75 liters of cum or 19 gallons.

Every single minute, 900,000 guys ejaculate releasing 4,500 liters or 1,188 gallons of cum.

Every hour, 54 million guys come. 270,000 liters of cum are ejaculated or a little over 71 thousand gallons.

Every day, about 1.3 billion orgasms are achieved with 6.4 million liters (1.7 million gallons) of cum ejaculated. That's enough for 2 and a half Olympic sized pools to be filled with white slimy cum. But let's keep going.

Weekly, a little over 9 billion orgasms are achieved producing slightly over 45 million liters (almost 12 million gallons) of cum. Enough to fill 18 Olympic pools.

Monthly, almost 39 billion guys come and produce a little over 194 million liters (a little more than 51 million gallons) of cum. That would fill almost 78 Olympic pools.

Yearly, 473 billion orgasms happen. This releases 2.3 billion liters (624 million gallons) of cum. That fills 946 pools.

No wonder the population keeps going up. I just had fun tallying those numbers and it kept me busy for a little while on a very slow work day. Gotta say though, it's a bit of an eye opener.

Cprailone likes this.
  2. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

This reminds me of after being told how sex works I remember asking "So everyone does it" For the next week or two every single person I saw I imagined them having sex. (not with me) And how strange knowing and picturing it in my head was (not sexually stimulating) I was like 6 or 7 and looking at my penis and someones vaginas thinking O my god! (again not sexually arousing but wearied out. I was a nudist so saw a lot of penis and vaginas lol)