How many of you sit and work and fantasize???

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Seeking..., Dec 5, 2017.

1. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I used to see 3-4 hot guys every hour. I miss work. Never thought I would say that.

2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Home office....I fantasize all day....if the boss only knew....

Angela36 likes this.
  3. MagicLettuce

MagicLettuce Members

I had to go in today, only they are all still working in the office so I’m happy, although I am the only male here tomorrow... the things we could do..

Angela36 likes this.
  4. MagicLettuce

MagicLettuce Members

When I used to work somewhere different to where I do now, I had a super hot manager and I was basically her assistant, so many times I wanted to bend her over, and make her cum into oblivion. Because she always talked about sex but wasn’t getting it at home..

5. starfield03

starfield03 Members

I've been working from home which makes it much easier to keep my mind on my work. There are some fine ladies at my job...

6. MagicLettuce

MagicLettuce Members

I am in the office all week this week.. how will I cope with these sexy ladies, maybe I should just ask one day if they want to just have a foursome..

7. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I may think about sexual things whilst at work, but not daydream. Now working from home given the pandemic, but where I worked none of the women are any I would want a relationship with, much as they are good pleasant work colleagues.

8. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Sounds like a missed opportunity

9. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I drive a lot traveling city to city. In my 40s my mind would wander while driving. Sometimes I would pull my cock out but didn’t cum due to the mess I’d make. One evening in light interstate traffic I grabbed my empty styrofoam coffee cup and slowly penetrated the bottom. The soft edges of the styrofoam against the my gland was all I needed. Still had a mess but manageable.

10. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All women fantasize about sexual things. It can range from the simple, "I wonder if that guy would want a ....?" To more the extreme "rape" fantasies. For myself, as a male ex-nurse, and working around 94% females day after day and most of them in scrubs (which are really just pajamas) there were wonderful opportunities. Had to wear tighty-whities not boxers.

bananaman321 likes this.