How many of you just want to slap on a backpack and wander

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by Terrapin Station, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Knowledge Rocker

Knowledge Rocker Member

I think it would be really awesome to travel the world and see all that there is to see but I have to admit I would miss my family too much.

2. smackjack

smackjack Banned

I love the expression on the dogs face he looks very happy !
    Has anyone ever told you that some pets look like their owners?
    I think its the hair !

[​IMG]

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I did that once, was one of the happiest times of my life

4. smackjack

smackjack Banned

I would be more interested in seing women with a strapon going for a "hike" with another woman

5. Rainbow Butterfly

Rainbow Butterfly Member

I am totally going guys, in a few years, year 0. Under big brothers nose, on the phone i have planned one of my brothers, closer than every other brother in the world. I am searching for an old vehichle, a VW type 2 mini bus. From there i would pick him up and drive, see a place not on anymap. Big Brothers hiding cave. Not enough to be "abducted" by the man. Then work our way, with two thousand dollars, out the trip i plan is called Trucking.
    Peace on Earth Man!

6. stickychicky

stickychicky Member

i'd do it. but i have things in the way. oh i could never ever leave ym precious kitty :( maybe ill get a dog and he'll be my companion. if not i'll join a commune, nomadic or not and bring my kitty. i could never ever leave her! NEVER!!!!

7. moongazer

moongazer Member

there is TOO MUCH ROUTINE these days! i wanna say "screw it!", pack up, and just GO. not sure where, but just.....GO.

8. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

YES! i do very much so but i have no idea where to go or what to see. there are so many things i want to do and see and explore. someday i will find the perfect person to go with, even if its a dog i will take in, in the future. i wish someday was soon!

9. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

i would someday like wander....but with friends, pot, and a hippy bus :)

10. LittleFlowerChild

LittleFlowerChild Member

i would love that! i am sorta doing that only me and all my friends are going to buy one huge van and pile in it this summer drive to califronia and go striaght to haight-ashbury and just bum out and live there for the summer! it's going to be so amazing!
    'scuse me while i kiss the sky!

11. jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka Member

just wanna hop in my car and drive. no direction, no goal. Just drive.

12. mystery girl

mystery girl Member

I would love to just leave everything and go...However it would be really hard to leave all of my friends because we're all really close...They are probably the only reason I wouldn't want to leave...But most of them want to just up and leave too...

13. trippychic09

trippychic09 Member

as soon as i graduate school that is what i plan on doing. packing up and heading out to a world of adventures. wish me luck!!

14. Shredda_King

Shredda_King Member

[x] I want to make a lot of money, live in a way where I'll be remembered fondly, then leave my life as I know it and wander

15. Cavale

Cavale Member

16. twincest

twincest Banned

yes. i would love to slap a backpacker.

17. GreenQueen87

GreenQueen87 Member

I want to someday, but I have so much that I couldn't just up and walk away from (family, my job, and my education).

18. does2

does2 Member

that was my biggest worry before the first time i left town alone for the first time.
    but i did it and realized it is well worth it. plus i can always come back home and take a break, or go to jail:D

19. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

In four years or so I still plan on doing this...and I know that having a pseudo-plan ahead of time goes against a bit of the purpose, but I know myself well enough to know that without weening myself off all the nonsense I'm surrounded in now, I'd probably not have as good of an experience. So if anyone in the area wants to come on along...

20. Lz1

Lz1 Guest

For jahmerimaka, become a truck driver, if your state side and have a bad background your not going to enter canada or other place,But, if its good get a fast card.,google it u should be good, if u did somthing your fucked! of the background check!