How many of you do other drugs?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Flav_cool, May 25, 2004.

1. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Those who say that don't know what they're talking about.

2. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

lol, tripp

3. BluntMan420

BluntMan420 Member

I stick to weed but the one other thing that I tried is coke just once and i didnt really like it but it wasnt terrible

4. w00dstock

w00dstock Member

Ive done shrooms a few times, but they no longer work :( i think i did em 1 to many times, i can eat a whole halfbag of shoorms in class and expect to be cool. Other than that i just stick to dro and hash

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Funny story about that. I took this one bottle of cough Syrup about DXM, and wuznt aware it had AMT in it. I saw the fan swirling around n shit, then fell asleep, woke up at 5 in the morning,puked and had a huge body rash,detached feeling.

NOTE:I meant DXM, that is the stuff thats in the cough syrup right?

6. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

most people I know who do weed have tried or do other drugs - it mixies so good too

7. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

8. Tykn130

Tykn130 Member

MAn I do Marijuana,Meth,Coke,Acid,Shrooms,and I drink of course. Try Acid for the first time and you might kill yourself. haha nah not really.

9. blazednconfused

blazednconfused Member

well ive tried basically everything from weed to heroin. the best mix for me would have to be bud and shrooms.

10. Dustystar

Dustystar Member

I love my vodka and weed....other than that I haven't done anything else. But thats cool with me. I know 2 many ppl. @ my young age that have fucked up their lives b/c of other drugs. But hey do what makes u feel good (with in reason, don't go getting addicted to herion or anything)...thats what its all about!

11. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

ive done about everything you can think of.

namely, alcohol, weed, acid, shrooms, coke, crack, crystal, heroin, e, and a variety of other pills. i was always willing. ive had a lot of good times as a result, but i seemed to get stuck on crystal and heroin for periods of time, and that caused me a lot of problems. but i would do it all again, and i probably will.
    everyone is different. step carefully.

12. The Midnight Toker

The Midnight Toker Member

I used to drink, but that lost its fun once I turned 21...So now I just stick 2 weed.

13. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I've tried just about everything in my high school days (except H), but now I stick to weed, shrooms, and I just tried meth recently, just to try it. Now, if hashish or opium were readily available around here, I'd definitely be getting some of that.