How many of you do other drugs?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Flav_cool, May 25, 2004.

1. babynug

babynug Member

i am almost twice the age of most here-32. eeek. oh well. i have done: weed, booze, coke, LSD, Demerol(opiate), Morphine, Oxy, and probably a few others i can't even remember. I NOW try to stick with the weed and beer sometimes. Some of the other stuff can really screw you up, in my opinion. unless you have A LOT of will power to resist doing it all the time. i have seen a few friends get totally screwed up doing coke. they were spending everything on it and couldn't live without it for a even a day. i will say when i was in my early 20's i would do almost anything to try it out. i guess i loved to experiment. sorry for ramblin.

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

just alcohol and weed, but i don't like alcohol nearly as i like weed...it better for u too, the only other drug i would even consider trying are shrooms...i heard they are soooo niiiiiice :)

peace

3. BuddyBuds

BuddyBuds Member

I have tried:caffine, nicotine, alcohol, marijuana, percocet, hashish, opium, mushrooms, and coke

marijuana is by far my favourite, coke is fun however you have to go into itthinking "im only doing this tonight, i'm not getting more no matter what, so i'll just have fun tonight" ..but you actually have to go thru with it. I promised myself I wouldn't do it again for an entire year, and haven't.

4. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I plan on sticking to a select few psychedelics; but pot will always be, as far as I know, my best friend.

I plan to try shrooms within the next few weeks. I plan to do acid too; whenever the time comes.

I've done mescaline, which was great, and I'd do it again if the opportunity came up, but I don't go out looking for it specifically.

I smoked Salvia as well, which was to say the least, interesting. I didn't really have a breakthrough experience, but I definitely got a feel for it. I plan to smoke it again in the near future.

I did DXM once, which was absolutely horrible, and I don't plan to ever do it again. I did Morning Glory seeds too, which was a bad experience, but I plan to try again sometime. I also used to do Adderall every few weeks, but I quit with that, and also with drinking.

It's more so what I will do than what I won't do. I smoke tobacco, and I smoke pot. I plan to do shrooms and acid. That pretty much sums it up.

5. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Ah, I do other drugs occaionally.
    Shrooms (whenever they come around)
    Ritalin (maybe two or three times a month)
    E (just getting into that whole thing)
    uhh... there might be more but if there is, I forgot!

6. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I doubt that; maybe you've done many largly known drugs, but certainly not all but two.

7. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

Everything hahahah. I only tried maybe a rough estimate 5%-10% of all drugs.

Lemme recall

Weed, Coke, Opium, Shrooms, LSD, PCP, 5-meo-dmt, 5-meo-dipt, dpt, 2c-i, 2c-e, 2c-b, 2c-t-21 X, K, salvia, various pills, and nitrous.

8. Ocean Byrd

I've been interested in PCP, but I've heard that its effects aren't too predictable... I'll have to research it on Erowid I guess.

9. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

PCP is an okay drug. Gives you a nice happy little dirty drunkness out of body experience. Your vision gets damn blurry, not like drunk but mad distorted. It also makes you feel like complete shit the next day.

10. Ocean Byrd

Ya, that's a downside, but I wouldn't mind at least trying it; maybe if I research it a little more. Which reminds me, I still gotta research opium.

11. Alex_12

Alex_12 Member

I only smoke weed for now. I want to try shrooms though, but that's it.

I could get coke easy but I don't wanna try it.

If anyone wants coke and is coming to Toronto, I can hook u up. PM me.

12. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I've done some other stuff but right now weed is all I can get my hands on. I'm just thankful for what I got then.

13. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Herb will always be my favorite though I have tried a lot of other things and I like a lot of other things. I've tried Hash, Hash Oil, Mushrooms, Acid, Molly, Rolls (same thing as molly but not nearly as good), Percocet, Loricet, Loritab, Vicodin, Morphine, Methodone, Xanax, Valium, Adderall, Codeine, Percodan, Generic Hydrocodone, Generic Oxycodone (percocet not oxycontin), Opium, DMT, Nitrous, Tobacco, Alcohol, Coke, and MDA.

Out of everything I've tried currently I only: smoke/eat pot, hash, and hash oil, I'll occasionally smoke opium, I enjoy nitrous on occasion, I love mushrooms or acid, interested in mescaline, very rarely but sometimes I'll take a lil dab of molly, and the occasion perc or vic but thats very rare to. I just don't really think most drugs are worth doing multiple times, trips are fun, but dont abuse them, pain pills are nice but nothing good comes out of doing them, same with nitrous, opium is nice on occasion, and molly is fun as a party drug but its not good for you. Weed is something I can stick with and be happy.

14. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

WOA Shaman....That's crazy, so many drugs you tried. I don't know I would never try anything else other than cannibis (all its products, not just actual marijuana)...

15. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

I just grew up looking up to a lot of people who enjoyed using drugs, not my parents, but older cousins, friends, etc. So I experimented and I quickly found out that a lot of the stuff out there I really don't like. And maybe I'm luckly because I dont like strong opiates, coke, etc. because if I did I can really see potential for addiction in certain substances. My opinion is if you can enjoy a substance in which its positives out weigh its negatives or you can enjoy a substance that you can control and it doesnt control you, then there is no problem with that substance. But everybody reacts differently and the experimental stage is the most dangerous. Be careful, but at the same time dont fear these substances you never know which one might affect you in a positive manner. I had to learn what affected me positivly and what was a hindrence to me as a person. I don't regret trying the things I've tried, but if I hadnt researched them and I accidently OD'd or something else terrible happened I'm sure I would regret that desicion that is why knowledge is power.

16. Velouria

Velouria Member

I forgot about X and also all of the prescription pills I've done. X was stupid and I'll never do it again. I think that it's overrated. Prescription pills are stupid too.

17. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

Weed, X, Coke, Vicodin, Hash, Mushrooms, & Salvia

Only done coke a couple times and hated it. Will never do it again. I used to roll every weekend till I realized it wasn't a good idea. Rolls were my favorite. They treated me very well. But now smoke everyday, and will have some mushrooms or salvia once in a great while. I may roll once more though (hopefully at bonnaroo, if i can find some).

18. tripp

tripp Member

shrooms make ur brain bleed....or thats what they say...
    hash and weed is alrite though:)

19. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

X isn't one of the really bad ones believe or not. In excess it is, but I think it has its place as a semi-psychedellic. Maybe MDA has more applicable positive features than MDMA, but both play their role if your looking at these drugs from point of view that looks at using substances as something more than just getting fucked up. Unfortunatly or maybe fortunatly to some it is also a party drug. It all depends, but I don't think it has nearly as many positive qualities as lets say acid or mushrooms.

20. harmonious one

harmonious one Member

Cannabis - a few joints a day keep cynicism away
    MDMA- Very nice almost too nice
    Cocaine: Don't buy it, but if someone offers you a line how can u refuse
    LSD: the most awakening experience ever
    Mushrooms: A chance to rip up the ego and construct a better self
    Saliva: An intense rush of confusion everythings gone sideways!
    Tobaco: Alas i'm a slave of the evil weed
    Alcohol: A boring drug but social custom
    Caffine: Well need a pick me up don't i?