How Many Men Like Being Pegged

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by straponprincess, May 11, 2015.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife would never even think about going anywhere near my bung and I wasn't really up for it either. However, my present wife would tease the area with her finger while sucking on me until one day she pulls out a slender vibrator and worked it into me while sucking me off...OMG I never felt anything that felt so good and the first three shots of cum must have squirted out 4 feet. She now uses a much thicker 7" life-like dong on me and she really loves working it all the way into me. We're considering getting a strap on for her soon.

2. marinman2

marinman2 Members

I love it when my wife fucks my ass, and she has really gotten into it. Gives her a chance to be in control, and I love letting her take charge. We've been using toys for about a year (her finger before that) and have worked our way up to a a dildo about the size of an average penis. Feels so damn good, even without touching my cock. Orgasms are incredible, with lots of cum, which she has recently had me lick up.

Bimechanic likes this.
  3. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

I love it, my wife did it to me this morning actually . She likes the control she has while doing it. She started about 3 years ago with licking it. Then a finger every once and a while. 2 years ago when i came ot to her as bisexual she said she had no idea before, that i hid it well. We have now moved onto toys and a small strap on for her to use on me.

The orgasms are explosive. This morning she wanted me to ride her so she laid on her back. While i rode her strap on. She jacked me off and rubbed my balls and when i came i shot t all over her face and the pillow behind her. She said that she really enjoys my massive cum shots when shes fucking me .

4. BiBri

BiBri Members

I love it too and I love the real thing - but they feel very different to me.

5. topper

topper Member

It took a long time to get my wife to try it. Now it's her favorite thing to do to me. No complaints from me, just the most intense orgasms ever.

6. Finer69er

Finer69er Members

I have not been pegged but love the idea. One of my FWBs told me he got his start into sex with other men after his ex- girlfriend pegged him and he began craving the real thing.

7. Llstickbow

Llstickbow Members

I really enjoy it with the right person they need to be in to it also. I have been with one partner she would cum while doing me and her excitment was so damn fine mmm mm

8. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

9. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Tommy, is your avatar a picture of your wife?

10. bifus

bifus Guest

I've never been pegged but I'd love to try it

11. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

Yes, but for some reason, her boobs look smaller than what they are. She’s a natural, full D, almost an E cup. When her nipples get hard, they stand out about 1/2”.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    Razzberries likes this.
  12. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

She’s hot

13. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

Thank you. She’s super cool as well.

14. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

I consider myself more straight than anything else. I enjoy my ass play, but it we are talking about being fucked...I’d rather have it be a real dick. Weird right? I don’t get it either

15. canwegroove

canwegroove Member

They love it

16. K!nky

K!nky Members

My fiance never uses the dildo I got her, so I've decided to not to let it go to waste and use it on myself. I love it. Wish she'd pick up on the hints I'm laying down about anal play

Seanjohn likes this.
  17. Vabeachbud

Vabeachbud Members

My wife gets aggressive when she is drunk...she will only fuck me when she is drunk. I wish she’d drink more. Lol

18. ChellsDaddy

ChellsDaddy Members

First off, I hate the word pegging. I don't know why, it just annoys me. Just say "fucked in the ass."

Now that that's off my chest I am totally down to be fucked in the ass by my girlfriend. Having just recently gotten back into anal for me (did it many, many years ago) I am craving it now. I want something in my ass everyday. I've bought a few plugs and I use one of my wife's dildos in my ass (yes, wife and a girlfriend, we are poly, they are girlfriends even) My wife is not into anal anything at all. My girlfriend is a freak and I'm definitely enjoying exploring my anal limits with her

I bought an inflatable butt plug on her suggestion. Omg, if you enjoy the feeling of your ass being stretched and your prostate being stimulated, get one of these.

It's amazing how great anal feels once you get past the initial uncomfortable feelings at first. When we first started I'd take a finger or small plug, and it was uncomfortable for a while until I loosened up and relaxed. Now that I'm used to it, I can take a nice 8" dildo, 1.5" - 1.75" diameter, about your average size one, lube up and right in after a minute or 2. And when it passes the inner sphincter feels so fucking good sliding all the way in.

19. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

I've been trying to persuade my wife to peg me. The other night she fucked me with a prostate massager then left it in me while I finished in her which was so hot. I just need to convince her to peg me but I think she find's it weird!

20. barton-jr

barton-jr Members

Have you ever tried giving yourself an enema to wash out real good and lubricate the anus then insert a 10" or 12" dildo. It hits the prostate like a womans g-spot giving me an orgasm so great the cum is all over the place.