How many members of the bushy administration does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Discussion in 'Globalization' started by Wetbikerider, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Wetbikerider

Wetbikerider Member

#1 ImFuzzynutz vbmenu_register("postmenu_1668534", true);

Male Posts: 389 [​IMG]

[​IMG] How many members of the bushy administration does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Ten

1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed.

2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed.

3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb.

4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either responsible for changing the light bulb or for darkness.

5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Haliburton for the new light bulb.

6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a stepladder under the banner: Lightbulb Change Accomplished.

7. One administration insider to resign and write a book documenting in detail how Bush was literally in the dark.

8. One to viciously smear #7.

9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light bulb changing policy all along.

10. And finally one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.

2. Wetbikerider

Wetbikerider Member

well since only of the fucking few elite hippies can post on the other i figure i fuck you and repost the threat

3. Wetbikerider

Wetbikerider Member

as far the bulb crap thats been going ever since the second or third U.S presidents and official bodies of the goverment.