How many lines on average from one gram of coke?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Magical mystery tourguide, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Much2high

Much2high Members

Dont know if im posting this right cos its the first time ive used this. But hahaha this dude is class. If i come to the states im looking you up and we are going for a night out! So wise and so mad all at the same time. As for the original question just keeping going until you feel unwell, then try and relax and slow down for a while. You will soon get the hang of it. Peace out from me too!

2. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

5-6 lines for me. But it just depends on the persons tolerance as well as the quality.

3. Hair girl

Hair girl Members

My Husband & I got a gram tonight & we got 10 lines out of it. We have been told doing bigger lines doesn't make it last longer it's better to do smaller line's more often & that bigger lines doesn't make the high last longer. This eas a nee guy tonight & the stuff was fire! It's the best we've had in a long time. The quality was amazing. But we've had it before when we're new to them they try to impress you in the beginning then they start cutting it more or the quantity & quality goes down & become inconsistent in what your getting. We've never gotten a Gram before sounds like we paid more then others but usually we ask for a 40, 50 or 60 & they weren't anywhere close to how many lines we got tonight. Did we pay to much & is it better doing larger lines. I mean will the high last as long as doing smaller lines. We've just done what we were told by others. We kinda newer to doing coke.

hippiemom420 likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

first of all...they call it a gram because it weighs a gram....40,50 or 60 isnt a measurement....they are terms that street pushers use to sell garbage coke to morons....the chances you did real coke of any acceptable purity is so small you would need a fuckin microscope to see them.....all cocaine seized these days has fentanyl or carfentanyl in it....you and your husband are not too bright doing cocaine these days....hopefully you arent huddled around a mirror while children suffer in front of the television

dont you have people in your life saying dont do cocaine?....smoke some pot ffs

5. Lotustxx

Lotustxx Members

Back in 2014 I got curious and decided to keep track of how many lines I could get out of one full gram under normal usage and line size. I was able to get a 13 1/2 lines out of one full gram. So about 13 to 14 lines.

Back in November of 2018 I curious again to see how many lines I can get out of one full gram with normal usage and line size with the idea of seeing how many lines I could get out of one full gram and seeing what the difference was compared to 2014.

Back in November of 2018 I was able to get 17 1/2 lines. So pretty much 17 to 18 lines. So I guess it's safe to say that the size of my lines hasn't changed very much over the past 4 years.

My girlfriend is more of an occasional, just for fun, a couple bumps here maybe one or two lines there or maybe a little bit when she's out with friends having a good time.

Around the same time back in November of 2018 she was out with friends one night for about 7 hours. She took a gram and weighed out half a gram honor scale. Over the course of seven hours she got 11 lines out of her half a gram. She very rarely does that much in one night. She has very small nasal cavities and it's pretty easy for her sinuses to get clogged up which ends up staying clogged up for the next 3 or 4 days so she can only do one or two pretty small skinny lines at a time spread out over the course of a night in order to prolong her sinuses from getting clogged up. Most of the time, she can do two or three or maybe sometimes four key bumps and be good for the rest of the night.

For me, 4 average size key bumps using the same key each time, visually equals pretty close to a normal size line.

6. Buddyweiser232

Buddyweiser232 Members

lu
    lucky you lol

7. Nakerrs

Nakerrs Newbie

Jesus in Australia we paying 300-350 a gram and you cunts are sooking about $90? Wowee

8. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

The best gram I ever did......
    We were arseholed though by this point.....

sometimes on a 12” vinyl (white label)
    You just get a single pressing on one side.
    So on the flip side you have a nice smooth surface that can be rotated at 45rpm.

Funny fucking nose up.

when driving I’d do a snail.....
    Basically a large spiral around a cd case.
    Enough for a few blasts on the way home. It doesn’t go far when a line is like that.

Some lines were measured in feet not inches.
    There isn’t a dose where it becomes wasteful. There is a mark however that beyond which your heart will stop, my friend committed suicide this way. We know (the inner circle) that he ticked an ounce (28g) from one of us. Which he put into a glass of whisky and downed. That was recorded by the coroner as 36 times the lethal dose in the blood. You do not process toxic substances after death.

coke is bad. Then you start smoking it.
    Tut tut. Get out while you can!

I ended up sleeping only 3-4 nights out of seven. £300-600 per week up my hooter working 60-80 hours a week. I did this for 5-6 years.

raving all weekend.
    Hoofing ounces of mdma.
    (Bought an ounce sold enough to cover costs)

Drinking like a fish while smoking an ounce of weed a week.

it took a few years to get in that deep but boy did it get a hold of me.
    £150-180 per eighth.....so 3.5 gram.
    Good shit, two rubs on your finger tips and it’s gone. Nice. Not shitty pub grub.

usually acquired in 1/8 or 1/4 bags.

A ticket (gram) lasts a day, with a line for breakfast next morning. Washed down with a big fat spliff.
    Tickets on weekdays, bigger bags for the weekend.

usually by 08:00 a.m. I had another g lined up.
    And I was on spliff number 3.

ive been clean since may 2011.
    Not a single nose up. It cost me everything but I’m lucky to be alive!

have fun. Be careful.

9. Kiera...

Kiera... Members

Iv a gram and half here, is it better to cut a few big lines or more smaller ones??

hippiemom420 likes this.
  10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I can't reply fast enough to give the appropriate answer: Small lines = good, Big lines = overdose.

hippiemom420 likes this.
  11. Kiera...

Kiera... Members

Good to know lol thanks

hippiemom420 likes this.
  12. Ginger.xxx

Ginger.xxx Members

It depends on what you consider "a line". Are you using a credit card to make a line the same length as the credit card, or are you using a razor blade that is about 1 1/2" in length which obviously would make your lines much shorter. And of course, is the line skinny or fat?

What you may consider one line, someone else might get two lines out of it.

Quality can also determine how many lines. If it's high quality you might need less cocaine to make a line versus lower-quality where your lines may need to be thicker.

My lines are normally about 1 1/2" long and more of a medium thickness, not too skinny and not real fat. I can get about 15 to 20 lines out of a gram, a little less if I'm also doing key bumps from that same gram.

13. WhatJustHappened

WhatJustHappened Members

I used to make 2ft lines with a credit card......

You can roll a line in a paper note too......
    (Paper money)
    (Two note tumble)
    In this way you can make a line while walking to the pub. Roll a tube, hold it like a cigarette in your mouth.

Stick a rock in another note. Roll it between finger and thumb. Up and down. Not a tube!
    In a few seconds it’s a line. Open note. Insert tube into nostril.
    Have a sniff.

Useful if you got it off the block.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.