How many is too many?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by fraggle_rock, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What exactly makes YOU feel uneasy about a woman who had 20-40 sex partners? Be specific, want to hear it from you.

theamos likes this.
  2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm not sure how many is too much. I think that if she's honest enough to tell you, she shouldn't be judged. She's at least honest and I think that means a lot. Hey, everyone just wants to get a nut! Not fair that women are judged more harsh in our society than men when it comes to number of sex partners.

3. Scratched

Scratched Members

No relationships. Just Fuck Buddies. Sure, you can talk and romance, just not live together.

Life much simpler that way.

1 person likes this.
  4. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

hmm, i wonder if i could do a fwb without actually getting attached to the person. but then again, i do feel attachment even to platonic friends so....

5. Scratched

Scratched Members

That from what I hear Yggdrazil, is the tough part.

But with my last wife of 17 years, I think I'm conditioned now to love, be loved, fuck but not get hooked.

All I have to do is think "It could be like 'THAT', AGAIN...aaarrggghhhhh!!!!" Lmao, Omg lol. Been through Hell, I like the AC better. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So lets assume for a moment a 40 year old woman has been fucking for 20 years and she fucks 3 times a week times 50 weeks a year. That's 3000 times. My wife is 59 and her pussy is still a very good ride and she has had a few men before me and I'm glad she did. You won't know it is well used.

Mickle and theamos like this.
  7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I've never thought much about it, to be honest. If they are interested in me, then they are interested in me. Cool.

Eric! likes this.
  8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

The number of sex partners my wife had before we married had absolutely no bearing on our relationship. It simply does not matter to me.

Nakedwalker, Eric! and theamos like this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assume her number of partners after you married matters though?

theamos likes this.
  10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

The answer is "two" and it doesn't matter because she had my permission. If there were more it would matter, not so much because of the sex, but because she would have done it in secret.

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

If you love someone it doesn't matter. My wife had none before we meet. After she had several, in our open relationship. I had played quite a bit, so had no reason to stop her from seeing other people. At the time I traveled for my job, and was not interest in a serious relationship. But later decided she was the right woman for me.

theamos likes this.
  12. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

I think most guys like to fool around yet when they marry they expect their wife to have few partners. To me it mattered as I was in a 8 year relationship prior to meeting her. The problem comes in when you ask and she is dishonest as was my case. So I feel like my whole marriage is one big lie.

13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Very true, but it is not always about them being hard to please. Some people just want to have a good time for a few months and then move on.

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I thought that I was the only HF member to share an account with my wife.
    Have you ever had people message you assuming that you are some sort of transvestite.
    It happened to us a few times (not on HF). One one occasion I did not realize until the guy asked me to be Jane when I replied. We could not stop laughing.

15. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I didn't really think about it before marrying until my fiancé started asking about who I had been with she knew. Very specific about several girls that had been in our circle of friends. That's when I wondered if she had slept with anyone I knew, I was fairly sure she had not been with any of my close friends but you never know. Once I was forthcoming about my past she was very elusive about hers. For instance I told her who my first sex was with and she flatly refused.
    All she would say was she had been with only a few. Almost with the attitude that since I had been with many she didn't need to disclose since she was innocent compared to me.

16. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

No never had that happen, wife doesn't visit site often. On another site , I responded sever time to a person named Shannon who lead me to believe was a female. Turned out to me a male, I said no thanks, and that was that.

17. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

For me it's not so much the number of people the guy I'm dated has been with, it's more about how much he loved another or more people.

Having a partner that has been with a lot of people can mean that they know what they're doing sexually.

It could also mean though that they have had better chance of having some sort of STD.

18. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I read my partner like a book that has had many sexual partners. Her stories are about her living and learning, what she needed to experience, what she felt, what she found out about herself and most of all what she is now because of it. Her mind is fascinating and it seems it has always been. She has led an interesting life. She was raped twice as a teen and carried a gun ever since. She took matters into her own hands and never became THE VICTIM. She became a very expensive call girl to feel her dominance over men. She is white and moved into a black neighborhood to feel and live that culture. She wanted to view life from as many perspectives as she could. Now after a lifetime of figuring it all out she lives with me and I am experiencing all that she has become.

Never too many sex partners. Just living and learning from their point of view.

19. theamos

theamos Members

I have found if a guy is looking for a partner and not just a fun time they don’t want there girl to have been with too many guys

20. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Between 337 and 374 I reckon !