How many in one night?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by newlondongirl, Mar 31, 2007.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Not counting an orgy I was involved in, 4 was my number.
    1) Leaving the house to head out to party my FWB showed up.
    2) hit the party and hooked up in my car within about 20 minutes (knew her)
    3) headed out to a bar with another girl from the party and fucked in the car before we went into the bar
    4) ended up going home with girl 4 for the night. Never did catch her name, but she was fantastic..
    Hmmm... I love my memories...

2. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

I've never had sex with more than one girl in the same day, however I did have a 3 way encounter which is worth mentioning and boy it was magnificent and I’ll never forget it. It probably didn't last longer than 20 minutes and wish I could have lasted longer, but what can I say, you don’t have much control in those first time experiences

Jen, Lisa and I were all friends at the time, but we never did anything together other than occasionally smack each other on the ass or something silly, they occasionally grabbed each other’s boobs (I never had the guts to grab them) and once they kissed when I dared them. Anyway we all lived close and used to walk home together from school. But they were totally comfortable talking sexual stuff in front of me, if anything I was like their girl friend with a dick. Jen had a pretty face and big boobs, but could stand to lose 10 pounds. Lisa was slender, decent face but had an ass that was just awesome.

One day we're at Jen’s house on the couch after school all alone, they start talking about blow jobs and about practicing on different fruits and veggies. I jokingly said, why not just practice on the real thing? They both look at me, each other, then back at me, there was a bit of an awkward silence and I thought "Oh shit, bad move..." Jen shrugged and said "Uh okay..." like it was no big deal. Lisa scoffed and said "yeah right... Don't think so." I thought Jen was joking till she said "Well he does have a point" and Lisa just laughed again. Jen said "Well let’s see it?" and I got strangely embarrassed not knowing whether she was joking or not. I was only 15 and still a virgin at the time (think they were too), so it’s not like I was busting with smarts or confidence. I said "I'll do it, I really will" she said "right, okay, let’s see it." Lisa just sat there with an awkward look on her face. Again I’m such an idiot I didn’t know if I was being tricked or something stupid, so after a few more times of “Do it”, “I will”, “then do it” I stood up right in front of them, unbuttoned my pants, slid them down to my ankles standing there in my underwear & shirt. Lisa scoffed again and Jen just sat there staring and said “Well? I’m waiting.” I just smiled at her and said “You asked for it” and dropped my underwear. They were both silent and just stared. Lisa with her mouth open, Jen still smiling and let out a little giggle. I was shrunken, not hard yet as I was more filled with fear than horny. I’m totally embarrassed at this point.

Jen sits up and touches it and giggles, slowly she holds it like she’s examining a science project and now from her touch I start to grow quickly and they just both stare as blood rushes in. Lisa sits up in bewilderment and looks at it like she’s never seen one before. Within 15 seconds I’m rock hard and Jen is slowly stroking it. I’m not at all embarrassed anymore (as I have nothing to be embarrassed about). As she’s stroking I say “Well, I’m waiting?” just as she said to me and she busts out laughing. I say to Lisa “So what do you think?” she kind of gulps, shakes her head and says “It’s big…” Jen who’s still stroking says “Yeah it is…” as she stares at it. Jen grabbed Lisa’s hand and touched it to my dick and Lisa pulled away and they both laugh, then she touches it slowly like Jen did at first, both staring at it like a piece of meat. Jen said something like “Well I said I would” and licks the tip of it and takes the head in her mouth. I about fainted being the first time I ever had my dick in a girls mouth, it felt so warm and good. Lisa goes “Oh my god” with her hand still on it stroking as well. Little did I know Jen had some good oral skills and starts really sucking on it for a minute or so, meanwhile Lisa is playing with my balls feeling the texture and fondling them. It’s feeling really really good. Jen pulls herself off to take a breather and says to Lisa “You want to try it? Lisa grabs it tentatively, strokes it for a minute and finally starts licking it slowly and then put it in her mouth and just kind of held it there while feeling it with her tongue, then slowly starts bobbing up and down on it.

Jen stands up and starts French kissing me (our first ever kiss). I kiss her back and did what I wanted to do for so long which is grab her big boobs and squeeze them. She giggles but keeps kissing me. Lisa is still slowly going up and down on my dick and OMG I am in total bliss. Luckily Lisa sucked slowly, so while it felt wonderful I wasn’t having to hold back. I start sneaking my hands up Jen’s shirt and she pulled away from our kiss and with both hands pulled off her shirt exposing her big boobs in her bra. Lisa pulled off and looked at her saying “Really?” Jen just laughed at her as I reached around trying to take off her bra and not having an easy time with it. Jen laughed again, reached behind and undid it in 1 second. Lisa goes back to sucking on me, I let out a joyful grunt and just stare at these perfect boobs and started grabbing and squeezing them some more. Jen and I kiss a little more and then she kneels back down and grabs my shaft as Lisa is still sucking. They switch and Jen starts going down on me again and OMG did she suck nice. Started going nice and fast too. I pulled Lisa up, move into kiss her and she blurts out “You’re never telling anyone about this!” to which I bust up laughing and so did Jen, which was probably a good thing as Jen was starting to build me up with how fast she was sucking. I smiled at Lisa and slowly move in to kiss her. She kisses me back and my hands start wandering towards her rear and I just start caressing and squeezing her beautiful ass. Jen goes back down and again starts sucking hard again. I start moaning a bit, Jen pulls off and says “Feel good?” and snickers. I go “Uh huh…” and again she goes back down bobbing up and down and I grunt some more. I grab Lisa’s ass a few more times, kiss her then push her back down, luckily Jen pulls off me as I was starting to get close and they both on either side of me start sucking each side of my dick. OMG I was in heaven. Then they took turns each of them going down on me. Jen would bring me pretty close and then Lisa would take over, which felt great too but I could sustain while she was on me. Then Jen would take over again and this time pretty much brought me to climax just as they swapped, Lisa took it in and I blasted a big stream in her while letting out a huge grunt. She gagged and came off of me, Jen laughed and took over immediately. Started stroking me hard and sucking on the tip of my dick as I unloaded the rest of my cum in her mouth, which felt like a boatload of goo. I’m letting out sheer roars of pleasure. Jen came off me when I finished and actually swallowed it and I was just blown away. In the end I asked them “how was it” to which Jen just said “You tell me?” I sighed and said “Oh my god!!!”

Oddly we never had a 3 some ever again, although they each blew me a few more times on separate occasions and I actually ate them both out separately a few times, though oddly never had sex either as we never seemed to have a condom at the right time. Things went on like that for a couple months until it got a little weird and Lisa backed off, Jen moved away that summer and Lisa and I kind of faded apart. I’ll never forget that 10th grade school year… Since then I've never been with more than one woman on the same day or at the same time.

3. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

^ Dude paragraphs are your friend. I'm not trying to be an asshole but break that shit up a little. I see a wall of text with no breaks I'm not inclined to read.

C/S,
    Rev J

4. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

I answered 5 for my wife but in truth we're really not sure. A good friend of ours (married) ran into her at a bar one night and began buying her drinks. After several, she was feeling no pain so he tried to cop a feel and when he put his hand on her upper thigh she spread her legs a little and allowed him to feel her pussy. Getting the green light he led her out to his car and drove her to a party in our small town where he immediately led her to a back bedroom and fucked her bareback (which she loves). During the course of the party, she remembers being taken to that bedroom a few more times but she but she doesn't remember how many times or who took her there.

5. FitGuy87

FitGuy87 Member

Only one (unfortunately)

6. BeachyBabe

BeachyBabe Member

I've been with two guys in the same day on a few occasions. One was a threesome, other times I kinda had a few FWBs at the same time and ended up sleeping with two of them in the same night.

7. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

8. Backstreet Lover

Backstreet Lover Member

5+ during group sex. Most individual encounters would be 3.

9. CreamSweet

CreamSweet Member

Ok I have to clarify... the most guys I have fucked in one night - 4 seperate guys in four seperate sessions and it was daytime actually. The most at one time for fucking was 3. I did do a bukkake party with 6 but they all just jacked off on my while I used a vibrator on my pussy.

10. AlexJr

AlexJr Guest

Not the same calendar day, but I have fucked two women in a 24 hour period if that counts. First one on a saturday night and the second one on sunday afternoon, with some 16 hours between them. What's even better is that both of the ladies were actually happy to let me cum inside of them. I'm not going to lie, it made me feel like a king, especially as it took me a while to even lose my virginity. But good things will come around to people who never give up...

11. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Well does it count in one day? In college picked up a girl on Friday night has sex, then again in the morning and then that night picked up a different girl.

12. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

went dogging, 10 men that night

Redwingsfan likes this.
  13. Goander

Goander Members

4, day and night :smilingimp:

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have been with dozens of girls on the same night, On one evening all of them were completely naked, but Jane is the only person who I have slept with in the last 30 years.

15. Leather Lips

Leather Lips Members

6 but it was my wife that had them (7 counting me). It happened last weekend, we went to a bar close by that was known to be a pickup spot with the intention on my wife finding a suitable partner for a threesome. She met a guy she liked and they danced and we all talked. She flirted with him until she finally asked if he wanted to leave with us. The guy told her he was meeting several friends but invited us to go with him. My wife surprised me by accepting, anyway, we went to some guys house and after getting pretty drunk my wife did all of them and me. A couple of the guys got seconds as well. we had one other MMF a few weeks ago, but this one was crazy. (Yes, we practiced safe sex). Very VERY hot btw....

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

17. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Members

Only 2 on multiple occasions for me.

Wife admits to 5 once when she was in a shared relationship with a previous BF.

18. BeardBurn

BeardBurn Members

In a swingers group session it was 11 plus me in one session. With just ladies was 4 of them plus me in one session.

19. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

When I was younger three in one day.

20. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

3. A threesome with a couple & one on one sex.