How many guys are uncut nowadays?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Bryce, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I still have all my penis. Don’t see the issue with having foreskin. As long as you keep yourself clean.

zorro69, Bryce and Barry Thrift like this.
  2. shanks59

shanks59 Banned

I'm uncircumcised and a few of the girls I've had sex with who have been with circumcised guys say they do feel a difference when a cock is inside them but both feel good. And as for cut guys claiming it's more hygienic, I know how to keep my cock clean and fresh.

zorro69 likes this.
  3. SMILEYScotty

SMILEYScotty Members

Im uncut.

4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure that's true for most uncircumcised guys. I,OTOH, AM circumcised and I think the statement should actually be that it's less work to keep oneself clean if you're circumcised. Other than that, it's party preference!

5. Harry7272

Harry7272 Members

I am uncut

6. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I'm cut, and happy about it.

7. SMILEYScotty

SMILEYScotty Members

It is what it is fellas. Most of us hadn't any say in it and 99.9 percent of uncut adults are not interested in losing it.

Its just dicks. Uncut men can piss, masturbate, and fuck pussy like a dick is suppossed do.
    Men who are cut can piss, masturbate, and fuck pussy like a dick is supposed to.do.

Besides, why any guy would be concerned about another mans member.... IDK, lol. I guess its silly to get into a debate for. Just my very very humble opinion.

oldguynurse and bigredinmass like this.
  8. Gossermer

Gossermer Members

I’m also circumcised I wouldn’t know any difference yes they all do samething still

9. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Good that u don't mind either way for yr hubby's dick babe to be cut or uncut...makes living with u easier n less of a hassle ;):)...there r pros n cons for both

10. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Agreed bro...better not to tangle with nature if u can....

According to a lot of girls, if i m not wrong, they r aroused to see a cut dickhead as compared to the majority of guys who do not want or feel the need to circumcise their dicks....so since it is so rare to them, it looks very cute n attractive to them to see the guy's mushroom head looking so big n huge even when it is soft n flaccid....not sure though why they really feel that ??? :eek:

11. zorro69

zorro69 Members

One difference is it is said to be cleaner n easier to keep it clean all the time n it looks more attractive to the girls as they can see the slit of our pee hole clearly without having to retract his foreskin ;):):eek:...but the downside is if i m not wrong, the penis loses its sensitivity so it will take a longer time for the guy to cum when a girl is giving him a bbbj n the poor girl will hv to work doubly hard till her jaws ache to suck the dick to get it to shoot, spurt n explode out all his loads n loads of sperms cumming out in waves after waves from his penis ;):eek:

12. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Kudos to u babe Slutty Sue ;)..that goes to show u not only like n enjoy his dick but more importantly is u love him too, so whichever way his dick looks, cut or uncut, with or without hair, it doesn't matter to u :)

13. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

The question was "how many?", and in 7 pages of replies, only two people have answered the question, and only one of them beyond a guess.

The answer is back on page 4, and here we are at page 7 with a lot of personalized anecdote and argument that adds nothing to answering the enquiry.

Can't we just accept the number 2.8 billion and close the thread? Whether you or your neighbour's barber's cousin is circumcised, and how you feel about it, is quite irrelevant in answering the question "how many?".

bigredinmass likes this.
  14. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I’m working at restoring my foreskin for a variety of reasons. If anyone wants to know why then google “foreskin restoration” and “benefits of having a foreskin”
    The foreskin represents at least a third of the penile skin. It protects the glans from abrasion and contact with clothes. The foreskin also increases sexual pleasure by sliding up and down on the shaft, stimulating the glans by alternately covering and exposing it. This can occur during masturbation or intercourse. Friction is minimized, and supplementary lubrication is not needed. Without the foreskin, the glans skin, which is normally moist mucous membrane, becomes dry and thickens considerably in response to continued exposure. This change reduces its sensitivity.

zorro69 likes this.
  15. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Well said bro :)...this is wat i think too ;)

Jesse49 likes this.
  16. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I’m circumcised and don’t know any other way for me lol I would change how it is or looks for anything it’s what I’m used to and have so if a lady has an issue with my penis being circumcised well then hit the road it’s just a penis

JessWithCurves and bigredinmass like this.
  17. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

There are plenty of long chats on this site about how men feel about their penises, and about other men's penises. The question here is "how many?" You haven't added a number. Humor me. What's the number, and how did you derive it? That's the point of this chat.

"I don't know" is a better answer to this particular question, and a greater contribution to the discussion, than is how you feel about male circumcision, your own or anyone else's.

If one asks your favourite color, you may answer "plastic" or "neptune" or "happy" or "Tuesday". Some minds just work that way. It doesn't answer the question though.

BryanK and bigredinmass like this.