How many guys are uncut nowadays?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Bryce, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Seems like when I was younger, I was like the only uncut guy on forums like this. I used to talk about foreskin and people didn’t know what the hell I was talking about, or they just thought it was gross or something. Now, from looking at some of the comments, it seems like a lot more guys on these threads are like me. So I’m wondering were they all just “in the closet” about having foreskin back in the day, or did circumcision just become way less common in the last 20-30 years?

joker69 and LoveVortexxx like this.
  2. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

I’m uncut because religion believes but I would rather be cut my OP

3. Bryce

1st question: What religion is against circumcision? I’ve honestly never heard of that.

2nd question: Why would you rather be cut?

4. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

Catholic and I always felt women like it more like that and easier to clean

5. Bryce

Well, I personally don’t think that’s a good reason for cutting it off. I’m actually glad I’m not cut, but to each his own. But if that’s what you really wanted to do, there is certainly nothing to stop you from doing it. I know plenty of Catholics who are circumcised. Most Filipino guys are circumcised and Catholic. Never gave two thoughts about it to be honest.

joker69 and Modasflower like this.
  6. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

I’m ok how I am truly but I am going to have to see a doc for a specific thing but that for a private convo

Bryce likes this.
  7. Bryce

Anytime you want, just hit me up.

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

In the UK uncut is commonplace.

9. Deejay2018

Deejay2018 Visitor

10. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Yep. I’m uncut, don’t know anybody who actually is. Not that I’ve been told anyway. Genital mutilation is generally frowned upon over there.

joker69 and LoveVortexxx like this.
  11. Bryce

I knew that. I actually lived there for a few years and all of my British friends have foreskin. I actually felt like part of the majority when I was there, lol. But most American guys I know are cut. So I guess I was mostly asking from that perspective. It does seem to be getting more common to hear about uncut guys in the US nowadays, but I didn’t know if that was true, or just my imagination.

joker69 likes this.
  12. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

What is there to feel sorry about? The fact we’re all in on piece and not had the tops of our dicks chopped off at birth? Think you’ll find the majority of males around the world are uncut, not just British.

shoeless joe and Bryce like this.
  13. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

My hubby is Australian & is cut. I personally like it that way, but if he was uncut that wouldn't bother me one bit.

Bryce, bigredinmass and Modasflower like this.
  14. Kaiju

Kaiju Members

Sorry the term isn't uncut. Its unmutilated or natural.

15. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

W
    Well I am circumcised and do not feel mutilated. My foreskin was removed, my penis was not ravaged. Everything works fine. Mutilated is a rather strong and personally offensive word to me to describe my circumcised penis. I am fine with the terms natural or intact.

16. Bryce

I use the term uncut because it’s mutually intelligible to most people and generally non offensive.

LoveVortexxx and bigredinmass like this.
  17. Kaiju

Kaiju Members

Unless is was for medical reasons then what else is it?

Saying you're offended is as if it gives you some certain right? It's really just a whine isn't it...

18. bigredinmass

You're a anti circumcision nut. Done with you. Piss Off!

19. Kaiju

Kaiju Members

So you also support female circumcision, or FGM as its now known?

20. bigredinmass

Ok. I'll bite. 1st off I am neither a hardcore supporter of male circumcision nor non-supporter. From what I have read up, there are pros and cons to each. Better sensitivity being intact. Less prone to HIV when circumcised. I didnt come here really to have the debate on either. But using a term like mutilation is very strong and divisive term. And that implies my penis is mutilated because I was circumcised. And I do not feel mutilated at all. I am quite proud of my penis.

And I am strongly against female circumcision because as I understand it, it basically takes the clitoris and the ability to have sexual pleasure and orgasm.

That effect does not happen in male circumcision unless the procedure is seriously botched.

I dont care if you are cut or natural/intact. Just enjoy it and enjoy life!

If we can agree to disagree, I can respect that too.

BiSal likes this.