How many gays/lez/bi in here.

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by Chiana20, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Rainbow Starlite

Rainbow Starlite Member

Always prefered girls, and dreamed about them, but never thought *I* was gay until a couple years ago- when I openly would admit to being bi. Now with a woman and very happy!

2. Emo Bitch

Emo Bitch Member

I'm bi...
    But I look and act like a drag queen...

3. GoogleIsMyGod

GoogleIsMyGod Member

You know, now that I think about it, it feels like I've known forever that I was bi. I've had sexual fantasies since God-knows-when, since I was at least 6, and whenever I tell people that they look at me like I'm some sort of freak. But from early on, girls were heavily involved. But I never really thought bisexuality applying to me until this year. Since I go to a very, very open school and am heavily involved with my school's gay-straight alliance, I didn't hesitate about coming out to my peers, and it felt absolutely wonderful, like I was unmasking my true self for the first time in my life...which I was, of course. Since then, I've questioned more [Am I a lesbian, or bi? I know for sure I like girls, but guys???] and I waver sometimes but I've determined that sexuality isn't something you can pin down and it moves from day to day, so I don't try anymore, and since I've always believed everyone is a little bit bisexual, that's how I decide to acknowledge myself.

Ok, long story short, I'm bisexual, and I love myself.

4. lutsko67

lutsko67 Member

I m sure I did this b 4 , but:::
    I m all BUTCH BABY!!
    just the way my g/f loves it!!
    hehehehehehehe

5. Envy

Envy Member

I'm trans... and I like woman, well mainly. I don't really know, I'm really confused about myself as of late.

6. bicuriousMatt69

bicuriousMatt69 Member

My username explains it all.

bi-curiousity for oralsex.

7. *~nathan~*

*~nathan~* Member

I hear there are more bi people out there, so I just want to know.

8. Man_of_Death

Man_of_Death Member

If you look at human sexuality as it most likely is, complex and fluid (for many) than most certainly there would be more people that classify as bisexual. However, most bisexuals either hide or dislike the label or simply don't realise that they are obviously bisexual.

There is no way to find out how many gays and lesbians there are in the world, the 10% figure is ancient and bullshit. More realistic (and modern) studies claim 2-5% for gays and lesbians and usually a percentage more for bisexuals. Lesbians and bisexual males are usually the smallest groups.

In my experience, people want to keep things simple, black and white, straight or gay but that's until many of them experience a gray area for themselves. It doesn't really matter how many gay and lesbian people are out there, there's enough of them to be easily recognized and the same goes for bisexuals, transexuals and whoever...

9. ShadowShifta

ShadowShifta Member

I'll just answer straight up, don't feel like writing too much like the guy above me xD I'm so energy drained.

Bottom line, i'm gay, and proud of it =]

By the way, there is already a poll on this question, so you might want to check it out under "Gay Polls" in the forum section.

10. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ive just merged it to said poll
    S

11. ryomadayo

ryomadayo Member

I'm gay, but not completely open about it yet... yet...

12. Majestical`

Majestical` Member

Personally, i'm becoming less and less comfortable labeling myself 'gay',
    I'm 'gay' in all senses of the word, but i prefer queer.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  13. joystick2

joystick2 Member

I like sex with both male and female, but probably male better, i love sucking a big juicy cock and getting fucked in the ass.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  14. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Well I've had sex with members of both genders and I'm not entirely sure which I like more. I mean vaginal sex is pretty unique but I didn't think it felt much better then being in an ass. Plus I enjoy sucking and doing other stuff with 2 pensies =P. I think I like having sex with guys slighly more then girls. Hmm.

15. Setanta

Setanta Member

Gay, out... and never had sex with a woman... prefer womens brains but mens bodies !!

16. smoothie6in

smoothie6in Member

I have done both ,guys when I was younger(like in my teens) and female from then on but I am now wanting to be with guys again.

17. peterODB

peterODB Member

I'm bi sexual and love it.

18. knattyk420

knattyk420 Member

Sooo bi and soo happy!!!!!!

19. BlondeAngela

BlondeAngela Banned

I was a femme gay man until I transitioned and became a beautiful feminine lady.
    So these days I am a beautiful and feminine pre-op male to female transexual lady. And I love it.:)

I have been feminized and am on estrogen, and anti-androgens, which have given me soft feminine skin, reduced my masculine muscle mass, and given me a woman's body.
    I have had my facial feminization surgery to give me a beautiful feminine woman's face.
    And I have had breast implants to enhance my estrogen-grown women's breasts.
    I am slender and have a womanly figure. I am 5'10" tall, weigh 130 lbs., and have a 38-24-36 figure, and I can assure you, I worked hard to get that lovely feminine figure, as well as my breast implants, and my hip and buttocks enhancements.
    I dress, look, act, walk, and talk like a lady, and can easily pass as a lady, and a beautiful feminine one at that.
    Only the people who know me well know I was once a man. Others always assume I am a genetic woman.
    I have pierced ears and love wearing earrings and jewelry, I always wear makeup, and I love dressing very feminine, I am always in a beautiful dress or skirt and blouse.
    I am with a wonderful handsome masculine man who adores me and loves transwomen. I adore my handsome man and love pleasing him.
    I love being a beautiful feminine submissive loving lady to my handsome masculine man, and pleasing him in the ways a beautiful transwoman pleases her handsome man.:)
    I love being a lady. It is what I wanted, and myself and my man live as husband and wife. I love being a beautiful feminine lady.:)
    I am also a mom to my daughters that I previously had when I was a man with a genetic lady (whom I am still close with), and a stepmom to my man's son, a child he had with his ex wife, a genetic lady.

20. jnorton47

jnorton47 Cosmic Traveler

Bisexual. Married to a woman. My soul mate and love of my life for over 38 year. I have been with guys. And my wife and I have done threesomes with other guys. I enjoy sex play with guys. If I was to become single for any reason. I would consider a guy for a life partner. But I hope to stay married to my wife of at lest another 38 years. <(^o^)>