How many bi people we got out there?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by minkajane, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Were you straight once upon a time?

dd788snipe likes this.
  2. justfred

justfred Members

No. I only pretended to be.

dd788snipe likes this.
  3. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I guess I've always been bi curious. The usual kid stuff when I was young. When I was 3 my family lived on a farm in this big 2 story farm house with no indoor plumbing. Our toilet was an outhouse which I hated. I'd get constipated and my Mom would give me warm enemas which I learned to enjoy. I guess that's what started me on putting things in my ass. I've been with a whole lot more women than men. When I was younger and throughout most of my life I was 90% straight and loved pussy. Now it's 30% straight and love cock.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

How does your wife feel about you being a gay leaning bisexual guy ? What's her reaction when you say "women make you hard, men make you cum"?
    Are you a Top or Bottom with men ?

5. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm the same way. I've always considered myself bisexual, although Pansexual would be the more accurate description, as I have never denied my attraction to both women and men. But I also have an undeniable attraction towards some M2F (TS) transgender WOMEN.
    Ive always been emotionally and sexually attracted to women, and that'll never change. I find many types of women (shapes, sizes, nationalities) to be very attractive. To me anyways, there's also something about a good woman who can keep a man level headed, and not let his masculinity and "macho bravado" get the best of him.

I've also found, and still do find certain men (dominant, older "daddy" types, and guys that are a little bigger than myself) to be sexually attractive since I was pretty young (pre teens), but unlike most bisexual guys, I need/want more than just sex with another guy. I actually need/crave romance/intimacy with another guy (things like; kissing, making out, holding hands, cuddling, taking showers together). My ideal guy would be/is someone that's handsome (average, or "dad" bod types are what I'm attracted to. I've never been into really muscular guys), has a nice cock (average is good enough for me(I'm definitely NOT a "size queen"), has a loving yet dominant personality, is sexually dominant (I'm a sub bottom). I've always been attracted to guys that have a "take charge", and are at least somewhat "aggressive" (especially in the bedroom). I've ALWAYS had a NEED/desire to have another man make love to me (something I've only experienced with 1 guy before)... Yet the idea of another man totally sexually dominating me has also ALWAYS been very appealing to me (for the RIGHT guy, there's not much I wouldn't allow him to do to me sexually, and I'd have very few "hard limits". My NEED/desire to be totally sexually dominated by another man is that strong). The "perfect" guy for me would be interested in both, making love to me and totally sexually dominating me, and combining the 2 regularly. I can also see myself being totally submissive for the right guy behind closed doors, including; being collared, leashed, and even kept in a chastity device (cock cage).

I have great compassion, admiration and sexual attraction towards M2F transgender WOMEN also. The total effort these "special" ladies put into looking and acting as feminine as possible (something a LOT of CIS women take for granted), despite what others may think of them, and remaining TRUE and authentic to themselves is where my admiration for TG WOMEN comes from. My ideal TG WOMAN is someone who probably doesn't want to fully transition, and is versatile (so we can both take turns topping and bottoming for each other). I personally think that would be very erotic, and keep things interesting). If SHE wanted to keep HER penis (but had no interest in using it), and was a total bottom, that would be totally ok with me also. I also wouldn't be totally opposed to the idea of HER fully transitioning either if that's what SHE needed/wanted to do. I would treat her with the utmost respect, like every woman deserves. I'm totally open-minded, and secure in myself, so I wouldn't even care if other people knew my girlfriend had a cock (not that it would be anyone else's business anyways). Like any other good guy, I'd also love HER and protect HER at all times.

So yeah... Bisexual or Pansexual, I'm just me. I love women, men, and transgender/transsexual WOMEN. I Love people for who they are as a person, and not just what's between their legs.

6. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

She loves it. Turns her on thinking about me with a man. She encourages me to be with a man. Haven't fucked a man or taken it in the ass but eager to do both.

dd788snipe and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  7. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I’m definitely bisexual think about cock more then I should

EZGoing and dd788snipe like this.
  8. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

No such thing as thinking about cock more than you should.

dd788snipe and MJSkier like this.
  9. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

How many bi? Pretty much 100%. Experts say we're all a mix, from almost all one way to almost all the other, commonly mostly one way or the other.
    I love the guy who defined a word before it was a word. He said, "I'm straight but, well, things happen." The word of course is heteroflexible.

Piobaire and dd788snipe like this.
  10. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Just read shares here I'd missed. Yes, let's hear it for romance. I fall in love with guys, at least fall in like, and besides sex am big on things some have mentioned: showers, cuddling, caressing, sense of humor, good-looking more than macho, big grins, long hugs, back rubs, frolicking in the rain, even what in English gentleman's clubs is called companionable silence.

dd788snipe likes this.
  11. inthrutheoutdoor

inthrutheoutdoor Members

I'm bi, I guess. I'm late 50s and have had a number of partners over the years of both sexes, in the last two decades mostly women until recently when I had sex with another man.

12. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

After a long journey came out to myself as bisexual over this past summer. Still love women but never had much luck with them. I've decided to assume further failure with women and concentrate on guys for now. I've never been with a guy but I am very eager to start. And lately the idea has been turning me on more than usual!

13. LuvCubs

LuvCubs Members

Bi-guy here! I'm a full service for all kinda guy.

DaveTheBiGuy and dd788snipe like this.
  14. Greyfoxx

Greyfoxx Members

15. Greyfoxx

Greyfoxx Members

I couldnt have said it better myself. ... Love both sexually and otherwise.

16. blurevman

blurevman Members

17. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Bi married male.
    My mate's nominally Straight. Orientation's moot because she's adamantly committed to monogamy. I knew that from the outset of our dating, and it's always been a trifling price, well worth paying.
    She suffered a TBI in a car wreck which switched off her sexuality as suddenly and completely as tripping a circuit breaker, leaving her 100% asexual; we haven't had sex in over a year and a half, since the wreck. Even her favorite 'power tools' have no effect whatsoever.
    Her oft-stated solution is not to open the relationship but to end it, so that I can go find someone who isn't "broken", and she can commit suicide without emotionally fragging me in the process. She says that the only reason she hasn't killed herself yet is that I'm holding her so tightly by the belt buckle that she can't get me out of the emotional blast zone.
    So here I stay; joined at the hip, until she can put the pin back in that grenade.

18. BiRob

BiRob Members

Bi man here..

19. Time Out of Mind

Time Out of Mind Members

Bi here.
    Mostly into oral play
    Topped a few times
    Haven't Had a bottom experience (yet)

20. JeffT

JeffT Members

I'm bisexual. A little shy, definitely submissive and love indulging my feminine instincts.

dd788snipe likes this.