How many bi people we got out there?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by minkajane, Nov 5, 2006.

1. angel26

angel26 Member

Not really sure if I am bi or not but I think I might be. I am very turned on when I watch girls making out or even seeing 2 girls kissing. Specially for the last year or so I often think about making love with a girl, more and more I must say.My bf knows I get turned on watching these movies but not how I fantasize about it.

As a teenager I did have girl-girl play with a friend who used to sleep at my place or me at her 's. We started playing in bed, then kissing for fun and it went a bit further, playing, kissing and sucking each other's nipples etc... even fingering each other but never doing a cunni. I must say I loved it and my friend too.

Now it is all coming back maybe because of this girl at work who is flirting with me. We often go for a drink after work on friday nights and, now I know she flirts, at first I just thought she was being nice but now I can feel it, the way she looks at me, specially after a few drinks and I do the same.

Am I bi? I can't stop thinking about kissing , licking her....

2. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

You might be....or you could just be courious !!

3. boek

boek Member

yep, i love everyone, haha.

4. junkhead

junkhead Member

bi girl

5. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

i'm a bi lady

6. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

bi girl here. I haven't actually explored it yet. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm friggin scared even though I've known for years. My hubby knows, and that's it. I get crushes on girls once and a while....think I have one now as a matter of fact....we were talking the other night over the text message thing on my cell phone and things seemed to be getting a little "fun" but then the next day when I saw her at school (my hubby, her and I are all in college) she said that I was acting weird. I don't know what to think. She's always hugging me and resting her head on my shoulder out of nowhere, but then says that I'm weird. It's things like this that confuse the hell outta me and make me scared to tell anyone anything.
    Maybe I shoulda started a new thread, lol

7. HungryJoe

HungryJoe Member

Yep, I'm bi for sure.

8. *Minxy*

*Minxy* Member

im bi female, was curius for a long time, but didnt explore untill last year, altho only messed around with a girl 2 times i know i can look at a woman and think mmmmm, i like men more tho,

9. hippysister

hippysister Member

Bi Female and damn proud of it!!!!!!

10. Geomancy

Geomancy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I am definitely bi. I have had sex with both women and men and I really love both. I'm very oral and both are fun for different reasons!

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  11. RightWingLibertarian

RightWingLibertarian Member

Gay leaning, bisexual male.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  12. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

bi curious and male

13. Rainbow Starlite

Rainbow Starlite Member

I ID as bisexual, as I have been with some men I was attracted too, and I can find the odd man attractive. However, I am with a woman and am more attracted to women.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  14. a_rabid_pineapple

a_rabid_pineapple Member

I'm a bi female and I like men and women equally.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  15. oshinn

oshinn Member

i can't remember who it was... kinsey or something... who said that all women are bisexual and no men are bisexual. that is to say, men who say they are bi are either straight and openminded or gay and denying it.

i don't like that though, i don't like the thought of labelling it. i consider myself bisexual because i am equally attracted to men and women, although i've had difficulty for some years feeling turned on by men. i was raised in a small redneck town and would have caught hell from everyone and been completely ostracised if anyone had even known i was thinking about it... but the truth is i have been attracted to women from a very young age, before i knew society thought there was something wrong with it. once i found that out... i was out of high school before i allowed myself to explore this side of me.

so i don't know if i am with men because it's the way things are 'supposed' to be, but i've been so violently opposed to societal ideals in this country for so long that i don't think i give enough of a shit for that to factor into it.

however, i have made love to women, and known them the way men do. so i consider myself truly bisexual.

i feel bisexuality gets a bad rap now that it's 'fashionable' because i've found a lot of lesbians look down on bisexual girls, or feel they're faking it... however at the same time, i am glad that female homosexuality is becoming more accepted.

16. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I've had a gay male friend tell me that I wasn't bi, that I was just an open-minded straight guy.

I believe that there is a wide spectrum, and that we all fall into that spectrum somewheres.

Didn't kinsey use a scale of 1 to 5? I doesn't really matter anyway. I'm just making small talk and kicking this thread up again.

17. oshinn

oshinn Member

yeah, kinsey had a scale... i can't remembe then who it was that said that about all women being bisexual and no men being so, but in any case i think it's a load of codswallop... i think people should just love who they love, bof societal mores...

18. Writing Rainbow

Writing Rainbow Member

I'm bi, but am with a beautiful woman right now whom I plan to stay with for a good LONG while. I've been attracted to men, but, aa the saying goes, bi now, gay later.

-WR

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  19. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Who isn't bi these days? Practically half the kids in my year are. I don't know if those people really are bi, but it seems like the trendy thing to do.

20. EarthyGirl1985

EarthyGirl1985 Member

I grew up in a strict Christian home...being Bi isn't trendy for me. It's just real life.

I perfer men sexually and women emotionally. I'm married (to a man), but before him, I had a wonderful relationship with a woman for 3 years.