How many bi people we got out there?

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by minkajane, Nov 5, 2006.

1. minkajane

minkajane Member

I'm a bi female. How bout you?

Chatandstuff and extrainterests like this.
  2. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

3. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

Ok....this is a tough question....Im not sure which label I fall under......I prefer females....but , I have wonderful , long lasting emotional relationships with men....so , I might be Bi....or I might be gay....

4. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm not happy with the last two options, because when it comes to peoples physical sex there are more than two options and intersex is very different to transexual, transexual is very different to transvestite and the term 'trans' alone could mean different things.
    but I appreciate you wanting to include the transexual spectrum in this, the poll could be redone and worded better if you are interested PM me
    S

5. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

bi male all the way!!

mountain_seed likes this.
  6. minkajane

minkajane Member

You know, there are so many terms people use to describe themselves that it's not really possible to cover them all and NOT leave somebody out. I did the best I could and let's just leave it at that.

mountain_seed likes this.
  7. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

your correct, it isn't possible to have all terms, however I don't think the two last terms have been used in an accurate way at all, my concern is that people could be offended with it.
    buts its your thread so your call, I wasn't speaking as a mod, just someone who's life style revolues around these terms
    S

8. athena_skye

athena_skye Member

In today's world, you'd have to be blind to not feel SOMETHING for someone of the opposite sex *media gone wild....*
    Don't ask!

9. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Member

Not actively bi but like both sexes really, wouldn't mind living as bi....

10. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

11. lvmichael

lvmichael Member

Freud claimed we were all BORN bisexual. So there! Question answered!

12. Forrestspirit

Forrestspirit Member

Sexually I am attracted to girls. Emotionally I am attracted to guys. If I was gonna have a relationsip it would be with a guy. If I want to get turned on sexually it's a girl.

13. Folkhippie90

Folkhippie90 Member

Im a Bi Male too. I really don't care who i have a relationship with. As far as im concerned, Male/Female doesn't matter, it's how well you connect with that person.

Greyfoxx and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  14. IRE

IRE Member

I'm bi. It's the person not the gender that decides who I'm going to have a relationship with. Pretty much what Folkhippie90 said.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  15. Alana

Alana Come again!?!

Bi gal, preference toward girls

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  16. Nick80

Nick80 Member

Bi and male.

17. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

i think i'm bisexual.... but i'm still not sure..... i'm a little confused at the moment

18. PurplePearl

PurplePearl Member

I've been thinking about whether I could be bisexual over the past few months, I'm really not sure since I've never met a woman I like in a sexual way. It's an idea I am exploring in terms of literature, I would'tn want to take action on any feelings I might have as I am married with three young children. I have'nt even mentioned it to my husband asI feel kind of embarrassed about it.

19. Oren

Oren Member

I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual, but I couldn't really imagine sex with another guy, and I'm definitely attracted more to girls, but guys can be sexy in a much stranger way which wouldn't work for me on girls, for instance, David Bowie's wolfy teeth. Like that.

20. chenle

chenle Member

oh!!Maybe, I am bi and male. but i couldn't be sure it, and it isn't a problem, i don't have any emotional sense about girl except only one. By the other side, i just interest about the man around me, not all of them, only somebady that i get feel about him. but without any touch sexually. I like the sense in my mind so more, not the action about sexual. I don't know how you think, is somebady could tell me your feel?