How lucky was I???

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Flav_cool, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

Hey,

Today I came home and I didn't have any weed :( I was walking in my balcony and i saw something and I thought it was a little stub left from my mom's cigarette or something. Then on closer look, guess wat i realized. It was a roach! Now I hadn't smoked from joints in a long time so this means someone is definetly smoking in my building.

Anyways I emptied the contents of that roach into my pipe and that shit was so good and packed (and i think a little moist) ...I don't know how but i must have gotten 15+ hits off of it...I was sooo BAKED after...and best of all, I found it!! :D

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Wait, so you basically smoked this roach? And you're saying that you got 15 hits off of it? It sounds like you're exagerating the story. Which is good, because it makes for a better story. But damn, if you're telling the truth, that's a big ass roach. I guess it was your Lucky Day!

Much Love
    -Peace

3. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

No i'm really not exagerrating...i just unwrapped it from the papers and put it in my pipe...there was hardly a bowl but for some reason...it kept going and going...the main part of a bud was really tight..and i smoked it to ash :D

4. Peace

Oh, I see now. So it was one very dank J you found. I love dense buds. One time my dealer hooked me up with bud that was literally rock hard. When you cut it with a knife, it cut perfectly. Of course I was dumb and used it in some cookies, but on the otherhand, those were some pretty damn good cookies!

-Peace

5. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

Nice man. I couldn't believe it when i found it...

6. TyrantofPower

TyrantofPower Member

Good is loving others. evil is hateing your brothers.good is giving to othersevil is hurting your brothers.good is praying for each othersevil is lieing to each others.good is puting other firstevil is self indulgence.good is having faith.evil is never ever believinggood is taking care of one family.evil is leaving them hungry,abandongood is dealing with one problem with God help.evil say what the hell i WON'T change.good says put your trust in God.evil say i trust no one but my self.good is being kind and friendly.evil is hatefull,angry and mean.good is living one's life in truth.evil is living as one feel.let good rule in your lifedon't be a fool evil is not right.GOD bless you all good night..[​IMG]

7. h0Ax

h0Ax Member

Yeah, Off a roach i get about 6 or 7 hits.

8. reef

reef Member

haha... thats pretty funny.. you smoked someones roach they left there. must've been a good high since it was a free high.

but something semi lucky happened to me earlier..
    i was gonna toke some nugs before i goto work. i looked at my nugs and had like a bowl left so i was kinda bummed. but i pull out the bong and there was already a fat bowl packed in there.
    so i got to smoke two bowls instead of one..

9. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

lucky is finding a sack of money or weed

10. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i dont see how you could get that many hits.. i punch a bowl in 1 or two hits... why does everyone else say they get like over 5..?

11. Peace_of_Pizza

Peace_of_Pizza Member

Cus they take small hits ?

12. TheMagicalMushy

TheMagicalMushy Senior Member

I usually can get 15 hits or so off of a bowl, easily. Except if im using a torch lighter or somthing I cant stand those things.

13. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

Wow. I can't believe this thread is still alive. I wrote this 2 months ago. It was great :) but now I have no weed again and haven't smoked in 3 weeks :(

....goes to check balcony...LOL

14. Peace

Look this thread it three days idle but I'll make a new reply.

It's funny how people call things differently. Here in Kansas, I would consider the "roach" to be one of the ends of the joint, usually made out of cardboard, that acts as a device to suck the smoke in easier. So basically you would get zero hits off the roach here because it's just a piece of card board at one of the ends of the marvelous J.

Ain't life hilarious?
    Peace

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yer even then, there is usually a bit of weed jsut above the piece of cadboard (poeple put i tout before they reach the end usually). i save mine, u can get a bowl after two or three.

but i dont see why ude take hits so small that u can get 15 out of a bowl.. the question is jsut 'why'?

16. reefer121

reefer121 Member

maybe the weed isnt chopped, theres lots of it or little hits.
    i only take 1-2 hits to smoke a bowl aswell, 15 is alot

17. TelimTor

TelimTor Member