How low can you go?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Gone and forgotten, Sep 9, 2019.

1. I have lived in a basement

wooleeheron likes this.
  2. quark

quark Parts Unknown

I'm disappointed this thread isn't about going under one of those limbo things.

Eric! likes this.
  3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

That's what I thought it was going to be about.
    But I couldn't see how it was going to work.

4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

When losing my flabby weight I went as low as 1300 calories per day .

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Awhile back (now that I think about it, it was almost 30 yrs ago- damn) I dated a woman that I found out later, was doing crack. I was devastated at first, but then I decided to try and hang on, because she was sweet, looked identical to Shannen Doherty, and fun when she wasn't drinking and on crack. I stayed in that relationship way longer than I should have, and should have left when she said there was nothing I could do to stop her from doing it. When she didn't have the money to buy it, she turned tricks for it, and then THAT'S when I realized I've got to get the fuck OUT!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    wooleeheron and GLENGLEN like this.
  6. Eric!

LOL!

7. Eric!

image.gif

Rahab likes this.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Interesting story.

I find no woman in real life. None.

And I seriously think living away from women is meaningless. I jerk off 5 times a day at the age of 29. There is no girl I talk to in real life. All my friends have been males.

I want to get married just to be able to have sex.

I am a straight guy but all my friends have been males. There is not a single female I talk to cause femelas wouldn't even talk to me. When I try to talk to one, I get myself in trouble. So I will accept it and stay from all females not get myself in trouble.

I wish I'd been either gay or born female so I wouldn't have been upset about living away from females.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  9. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I'm writing a theory of everything that describes neurology, sociology, physics, philosophy, and spirituality in terms of potty humor. Its so low, I went cross-eyed for the first ten years, and became a pariah of the entire civilized world, while laughing the entire time.

I am the Wu Li master of the Tao Te Ching, the Shockwave Rider who rides the great Rainbow Fractal Dragon, and I still struggle to believe what I discovered.

10. oxo

oxo Members

Says it all

[​IMG]

themnax likes this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm disappointed that you just complained and didn't bother to make it about one of those limbo things.

i don't think i've legitimately gone under one of those limbo things, but i really don't think i would be that good at it. probably not much lower than 3 feet if i had to guess?

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

and most of those see only themselves, or actually think they're doing the world a favor to do so.

oxo likes this.
  13. wooleeheron

No matter how high or low you set the bar of your expectations, you will always be disappointed.

themnax likes this.
  14. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I've almost learned to stop having expectations.

themnax likes this.
  15. wooleeheron

Only humility can inspire us to greater heights, when we no longer make distinctions between who we are and what we are doing, all of our expectations are replaced by our anticipation of the greater unfolding miracle of life.

themnax and Driftrue like this.
  16. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Beautifully said.

17. wooleeheron

Anyone who writes our poetry will tell you, we write them because they have something to say to us, and merely do all the mindless editing or footwork, while mother nature deserves the lion's share of credit for any beauty they contain. Soon, the computers will spit out 4,430 poems using the same analog logic, and the world will never be the same again.

18. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

I'm excited about it.

19. wooleeheron

Already computers are being programmed to spit out our poetry, students on campuses have been asked to write our poetry, a few jokes have been declared national secrets "Vital to the National Defense", and corporations have been stealing them and collecting them for decades. The US has such a tremendous lead in almost every branch of technology, that it has served as a sort of governor regulating the pace of progress according to what suits the banks and the Pentagon. However, all bets are now off, and the turning point should be next year or soon after according to all the evidence I've collected. Within a year of when my book should be published.

The shit is about to hit the fan, the fingers are about to point in every direction, and its impossible to say what comes next, but it will most certainly never be a dull moment! The worst should be over with within a few decades, because life would be impossible without its small mercies.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  20. You know it's great poetry when a computer can spit it out.