How Long 'Till They Ban Me From Teenspot.com?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Green, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Green

Green Iconoclastic

So lets make some bets. How long will it take me to get banned from teenspot.com?

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

why would they do that?

3. I could get banned in 6 posts if I wanted to I think.....

4. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

is that like the old name that tune gameshow? "I will get banned from that site in 6 posts alex"

5. Green

Green Iconoclastic

This is going to really be hard, appearently I will have to take myself to a whole new level of asshole in order to piss people on those forums off.

6. tell the webmaster to take a dildo, shove it up his ass, break it off, beat himself over the head, shit out the remainder and swallow it with his\her lovers cum

if that doesn't work start being completly useless and calling everyone a fucktard

or tell them the sperm that became shoulda spurted into their whore mothers hair....

if that doesn't work you'll have to start getting creative

god bless boilerplate assholeness......

also look for the most uptight moderater, they are your ally....

7. Green

Green Iconoclastic

I think my thread titled "You are worthless peices of shit" will cause some controversy.

8. Green

Green Iconoclastic

Teenspot.com is inspiration to become a serial killer.

9. Personal attacks have gotta be the thing though, general stuff only gets you so far, you see someone who has something in their profile about something traumatic, use it, if there is a post history (read all posts) find a moderator, skim their posts and find something damaging, then attack, just look at as though you were trying to make 3-4 people emotional train wrecks

10. Green

Green Iconoclastic

I'm gonna piss off the mod named "Aaron".

11. '

"Because of teenspot.com I've begun riding the rails and burying cheerleaders alive, thank you teenspot"

would make a great thread starter.....

of course you'd have to make that one clearly satire and make it clear that you knew nothing about burying people alive or riding the rails, but it could be fun.....

12. underground04

underground04 Member

i talked some shit about popular music and called some pissed off kid a beaner

btw green where is your worthless piece of shit thread at?

13. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

just start a thread called "why are financial supporters of this site never banned?" ....... and hey presto, 24hrs later.....you and lotsa others will be banned :D

14. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

As far as I can see.. the only way to get banned is to dis-respect the other members, guests or what have you, be they paying or non paying. Respect has a large range and covers just about everything.

If you treat others how you want to be treated yourself then there should be no problem. Remember: If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Walk In The Light
    sh

15. below utopia

below utopia Baby did a bad thing

ahahah :D yay :D

my screen name on there is very_low_sodium