How Long & How Many Times During Anal

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by nz male, May 27, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

When you are having a session of either solo anal play or anal sex, how many times or long do you go for at the most?

Do you like fast in & out penetrations or a variety ?

What's the kinkiest part of solo anal play for you ?

Sexiest part of anal with a partner - how long you both last for at a time or just the kinky things that you do during it & enjoy the most?

2. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

Omg i had GF fucked me! 2 TIMES! 2 days ago! each lasted more then 40 min ... man i was crushed.

Solo - Its amazing also , but its never dirty and kinky as with girl doing. It last at least 30 min for me

Anal sex - Strap on- at least 45 mins , first foreplay , start slowly then gradually increasing speed and penetration until my ass is fully relaxed and warmed up , i start moaning louder and then im in pleasure trance, everything melts around me. I just want too be fucked and fucked...

It takes patience and practice too enoy anal too max,everything must be in order, level of arouse, right fuck, kinky clothes ( optional) right nutrition , pervy mind and right dildo.

But again dont forget that our brain is most powerful sex organ, so all that is not REALLY necesarry its just litle bonus.

Then when i climax i scream like madman and my body is shaking , i cant control it... Im happiest person in my life and i can laugh all day along

Thank you god !

Sexiest part , well when she talks dirty and stiks deeper in my bam . We also look each other in mirror. Sometimes we kiss each other then quickly suck and smell all those aroma ummmmmmmmmm!

I LOE FAST HARD AND DEEP! But not too deep, its more girth then length!

7 -8 inches is enough and make sure its soft skin realistic and plenty of lube!

Cheers! ;)

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like pushing my sex toy type things in & out of my anus as fast as I can & sometimes a bit of pee squirts out at the same time if my prostate gets plenty of stimulations.
    I prefer anal play when I know its reasonably clean inside that area & the more lube I use, the more pleasure I get while doing it & the longer I can spend anal playing.

4. Dav

Dav Members

7" vibrator owns my butt 2 hours a session none stop.
    In and out varies in speed.