How long have you been masturbating?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Metalhead79, Sep 3, 2013.

1. CaptainAmazing

CaptainAmazing Member

Thanks to Wikipedia, we can figure that out!

From the "Volume" section of the "Ejaculation" entry:

I ejaculate maybe an average of 7 times per week. Some days I don't but some days I'll cum more than once. Based on the mid-range above, let's say I average 5ml per ejaculation, then in an average year, I'd generate 1.825 liters of semen -- (nearly the amount in one 2L bottle of soda pop).

So at age 45, if that's an average amount per year, I've shot maybe 59 liters of man juice so far in my lifetime, which converts out to almost 16 gallons, or an average of 5 gallons every 10 years.

If JimInPhila is in his mid-50s, then 20 gallons might be about right...

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I worked it out once what the average man is likely to ejaculate over his lifetime, and it comes to approximately 2 bathtubs full.

Working on what would probably be an under estimation of once a day, and up to 90 years active masturbation at a typical amount of 5ml per ejaculation

The active age span may even be significantly increased by the time this generation reaches those sort of ages. Furthermore, although the level of mastabatory activity may diminish as a man gets older, this figure will easily be balanced out as an average by the heightened level achieved in his earlier years.

365 x 90 = 32850 days (not counting Leap Years)

32850 x 5ml = 164.2 Litres (app 36.2 gallons)

3. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Started at 11 or 12, 40 now, strong wanking strong. I love wanking. I love sex. Pretty much anything to do with my cock, i love!

4. student2

student2 Guest

started at 12, a youtube slideshow, some rubbing and a hot sticky mess that I was surprised by and tasted LOL

5. chili

chili Member

So long I am very very good at it now!;)

6. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

since 12 I think