How Long Has It Been Since You Were Last Pegged?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Dr-McPeggin, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

2. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Too long! About a month

3. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I am at many months, but it is looking good for tomorrow as the 1st Time in 2019...

BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. Bimechanic

Bimechanic Members

2 nights ago! My wife gave it to me real good tell i shot cum all over my chest, then i took care of her. A great time.

5. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

I love when me and the wife fuck each other. I love when she's done getting off before I do and she fucks me till I get off

6. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  7. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

5 days and my wife will be getting her strap-on ready here very soon to do me this morning.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  9. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I'm still waiting for my first time. We have everything we need, and many different dildos that I always use. She's never done something like this, so it's all about timing and OUR moods and my body. Twice in the last few months she was ready to, it was me that brushed it off due to my digestive system not up to par. But we've been exploring our fantasies and cravings continuously over the last few years. Something that neither of us have experienced is rimming. I've loved giving in the past, but never received. She was totally negative about it, until one day while I was eating her pussy and she was squirting over and over, I slowly moved to her ass keeping a very close eye on her sounds and body movements. Needless to say, it got louder, and within minutes she was grinding her ass into my face as hard as she could!!! Now she loves it. And she surprised me soon afterwords. I'm sure a good pegging is soon to cum!!

10. Curiousityiskillingme

Curiousityiskillingme Members

Its been about two years since our last strapon session. Menopause just sucks for the sex life.

Lovnflman and Justron like this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm sorry to hear this...My wife at 60 became more sexually needy after menopause.

12. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Same here, and I feel your pain!

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife is off work today and stated yesterday she plans on pegging me good today. She'll prance around with that 8" dong flopping and swinging getting me all excited telling me to suck her cock before lubing up my ass and plunging inside me while stroking my cock. I love it when she fucks me. Then we'll 69 for a while with me on top so she can suck my dangling balls, finger my ass, and suck my cock hard so I can plunge inside her sloppy wet vagina and provide her with a good fucking...Having already shot a load she'll get a good 45 minute fucking to work out my second load.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  14. Razzberries

Razzberries Members

Sunday morning. Rode her while she thrust up with the realdoe in her joques spareparts harness and jacked me off. Came all over her tits. Great way to start the day!

BoyToy69 and Uhardrodnme like this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It's been under two weeks but we have an evening out scheduled with Tom & Carol for dinner and four-some playtime afterwards this Saturday night. The wives enjoy stretching us open with a good pegging while we're 69 sucking each other so Tom and I can then fuck each other while the wives suck on the bottom guy. It's going to be an orgasmic evening for sure.

Sarcasm107 and BoyToy69 like this.
  16. SoCalnudeguy

SoCalnudeguy Members

It’s been 5 months for me and been wanting to try it again

17. Acer033

Acer033 Members

one for you. My wife and I are trying Anal play when we are having sex, I have always had a fantasy about black men, having sex with my wife. Right now we have used plugs and vibraters. I recently bought a black 8 inch dildo. after we get into playing, my wife can take about 2 inches. I can take about 4 inches. I want to take all 8 inch and have her take more with out it hurting, how do we do this. We use a lot of lube. My next goal is to use our big anal plug instead of the small one, how do we do this. Also if someone enjoys interracial sex and likes toys, does this make them bi