How long does Opium/heroin etc. stay in your system???

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by sushi=addict, Jun 6, 2004.

1. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

I need some advice from experienced junkies/users only . . . I have a drug test (work-related) in one week and I honestly don't know how long heroin stays in the body. I haven't smoked any tar for about a week and a half. Is 2 1/2 weeks a sufficient amount of time, given I wasn't using too regularly, to pass? I haven't used needles . . . but does it really make any difference? All of my brothas have varying accounts, so I thought I'd just all of you lovely folks. And . . . I DON'T use the term "junky" in a deragatory way. It's just fitting, that's all . . .

2. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

hmm . . . well, I guess I'll just have to find out . . . then I'll let ya know the results!

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

2 and half weeks is sufficient time to pass drug tests on most drugs. Pot is a the main spoiler on that one. Heres a link that gives some stats on opiates....

4. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

thank you so much! Everything went fiine and I'm maintaining my "cleanliness." Overcoming addiction is truly possible! over and out . . .