How long does marijuana stay in your bodies system?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pests and Problems' started by mikesrozer, Oct 18, 2012.

1. mikesrozer

mikesrozer Guest

Hello guys,
    I've been around marijuana and have had some marijuana on one occasion; I am required to take a medical examination to apply for the civil examination. How long does marijuana stay in your body? So I can take the examination without any traces being found.
    Thanks.

2. RichellieXO

RichellieXO Member

From what ive heard. A month. But if you only smoked once.twice or whatever,it can be out of your system fadter like a week or so it just depends on how oftet yoh smoke ive smoked two days before adrug test and passed it.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

If you have only smoked one time ever, you could be clean in as little as 24 hours, and totally clean in a few days for sure. It is only consistent smokers who will need a month.

4. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

Everyones different, depends on your metabolism mostly.
    The tests are rarely 100% accurate, just protest a false positive if you don't pass the first time. Fuck the bastards, those tests are discriminatory and they know it.
    Nearly all the major drugs are out of your system in 2-3 days so it's easy to beat a piss test by abstaining.
    Thc metabolites can stay in your system for up to a month, even if you have only been passively exposed.

good luck

5. Impending Confusion

Impending Confusion Member

Just wanted to confirm this. I have smoked 3 grams on a weekend, and came out clean in a drug test the following Friday.

It will still be in your system for up to a month, but it definitely won't be enough to get you tested positive. :afro:

6. hemp_prince

hemp_prince Guest

Yes, it depends on how much you smoke and also your body fat, height, weight. A lot of different factors. But I would say about 2 weeks average!

#1 Hemp Protein Powder

7. mary me

mary me Guest

for how long marijuana stays in the body will depend on the amount ingested or smoked. also, how often do smoke pot. it can stay in the body system from a few days up to months

8. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Incorrect , mary. Not months. Even if you are fat. About one month after total abstention. Drink mega waters. Go to the steam room. Sweat. 2 wks to a month for someone in reasonably good shape.

9. SamKush

SamKush Member

Stop the guessing game. You have to give it wide latitude before you submit yourself to a drug test. Give THC up to 60 days to totally dissolve from your system. That definitely is a safe assumption.

10. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

as a regular smoker ,I allways believed its 28 days ,after you have stopped ,,the best way around it ,is to smoke the Moroccan hashish ,and you should be safe from detection

11. Eric50

Eric50 Members

The info here...my understanding is that a small amount of THC from an edible can stay for about a month. Frequent consumption up to three months. My uncle works in a hemp store so yeah...

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

It doesn't remain in your system anywhere near long enough...

FritzDaKatx2 likes this.