How long does it take to notice a difference the potency of weed?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by OneOfTheseDays, Jun 2, 2004.

1. OneOfTheseDays

OneOfTheseDays Member

I got a good amount of weed from a friend about 3 months ago. I am not a very heavier smoker and haven't smoked much of it. Since its been 3 months i've got it do you think it has lost all or most of its potency? I wouldnt be able to tell by smoeking it because i only used it once becuase i have been getting stuff with red hairs in it and i've heard shit with red hair in it is very good. sorry if i seem like a dumbass. thanks for any help.

2. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

You got a bag of weed, and the last time you smoked some of it was 3 months ago?

Wow.

3. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

I cant really answer your question because Ive never had weed last that long... Longest Ive had is a month (tops) and I didnt notice any difference... That is the best I can answer...

Catch You On The Dark Side Of The Moon....

Peace,
    Jon

4. marquee

marquee Member

i know i once kept a bag of weed (like half a gram) for like 5 months simply because i forgot i had it. when i finally smoked it, it was the worst shit ive ever had. i dont remember if it was good to begin with but i dont think i would have bought anything that was this shitty.

5. Niko_1080

Niko_1080 Member

dude, im pretty sure red hairs are good

6. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

They are.

(Lengthening message.)

7. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

I usually get a bag to last 4-5 weeks. I haven't noticed any loss in potency.

Last summer, I had a bag sit for 4 months before I usued it because I went away. It was dry as shit and harsh, but it didn't seem to lose strength.

I sure the potency is affected a little, but the dry/harsh factor is mor eimportant.

I would recommend a good airtight glass jar.

peace

8. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

THC will break down over time,quite a long time though/ but more so if its subjected to heat and is left out in the light(heat,light, excessive moisture and loooong periods of time are dopes worst enemies)
    It all depends on how and where it was stored.

9. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

As long as it was in the dark and kept dry- Spark it up!

10. BluntMan420

BluntMan420 Member

Usually I don't get more then 1/8 and I can go through that in a day or two but if you buy weight, friends of mine have said that keeping it in a zip lock bag works pretty nice too. Where you store it is important too though, which a few people have mentioned already.